it was an accident | pt. 12

*/2 DAYS LATER/*

Y/N's POV

"hey, Isa", I greeted her with a small smile. "hey Y/N, how is it?", Isabela replied with a smile, a smile that melts me.

-"uh I um just want to say sorry", I said.
-"sorry for what?", Isa asked with a confused look.
-"sorry for leaving you on the dinner with the Guzmáns. I'm really sorry" I tried to apologize.
-"I've already forgave you, and it's totally not a big deal since Mariano is truly in love with Dolores", she said laughing at the end. I was shocked knowing that guy is actually in love with Dolores.
-"wait, really? how?"
-"Dolores told me that Mariano was also forced to the proposal"
-"well, that's perfect"
-"what do you that's perfect?", she asks and I suddenly realized what I've said.
-"oh, I mean that's perfect because y'know, you both are free to love whoever you want", I tried to lie and I was kind of sweating from nervousness and I feel myself getting red. I hope it's not obvious though.
-"okay", she said slowly.

we laughed and we both don't what we're laughing about.

"I'm just gonna go for a walk in the village, wanna come?", I asked Isa. "uh, I kinda feel tired and I wanted to take some rest. I'll be by the center of the town after taking some rest.", she said smiling. I nodded and went out for a walk.

while walking, I saw Yuki. I grew a big smile on my face and run towards him then hugged him. "hi yuki, how are you? I haven't seen after months eh", I said. "oh, me and my mom went back to Japan to attend my sister's wedding", Yuki replied smiling. I lead him to a garden where I usually stay for thinking. we both sat on the ground. "oh you have a sister? I didn't know that", I playfully glared at him then laughed "anyways, how was your gift? can you control it wisely now?", I asked him. "yeah, I can control it now. I just kept practicing and practicing until I can do it. wanna see it?", he said and asked. I excitedly nodded.

he started lifting pebbles balancing them gently making like a little tower using his mind. I was impressed that the pebbles didn't ran towards him.

the last time I saw him doing this was like last three months. the pebbles chased him instead then it hit him harshly. I don't know how but it was kinda funny.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw him now pulling out something from his pocket. I don't what it was, it looks like a black rectangle thing.

before he could do anything else, a vine from the ground pulled his hand holding the black rectangle thing. he gasped as his hand got pulled to the ground. it looks very tight.

I got worried and immediately knew it was Isabela. why is she here?

"Isa?", I called.

Isabela's POV

as Y/N went out, I quietly followed her. I hid myself while following her trying not to be noticed.

I saw Y/N with Yuki? I made a cringed face as she hug Yuki.

ugh, why does Yuki have to be here?

Y/N seemed to be so happy with him. I thought she didn't like him. I saw them both walking away, I immediately followed them leading me to a garden where Y/N usually stays. I'm so confused.

I saw her so impressed with this skunk's gift. I know mine is much better.

after the show off of this guy with his mind controlling shit, I saw him pulling something from his pocket. it looks like a black rectangle thing, sounds dangerous eh.

before he could do anything else, I immediately grew a vine and pulled hime into the ground. I won't let him hurt my girl.

"Isa?", I heard Y/N called.

I showed up, with my eyebrows furrowed.

"why the hell did you do that? and why are you here?", Y/N asked with a confused look. "I was worried he'd hurt you", I said. "what?! I can never hurt her. don't you know what is this?", Yuki said. "no", I said. "it's a phone", he said. "what the hell does a phone do", I said glaring at him. "let him finish. also take the vine away from him", Y/N said. I did what she said, I took the vine from his wrist.

Yuki sat up and I sat down beside Y/N. the geek explained phone is, cool thing though. I'm kinda impressed about the phone, "it can take pictures, you can talk to someone who's very far from you, and you can play some games", Yuki explained. "here, this game is called Minecraft", he added showing his phone to both of us.

I'm thinking of Yuki is not a bad guy, but I don't trust him.

we three stayed in the garden playing the game Minecraft, he thought us how to play. I like building houses and putting some plants in the houses.

"Isa, Y/N! time for dinner! c'mon", I heard Camilo shouts.

"oh, sorry, we have to go now", I said to Yuki. "hey wanna join us for dinner?", Y/N asked him.

ugh why?!

"oh you don't have to-", Y/N grabbed Yuki's arm and we started walking.

I know Y/N don't like him, but why is she this close to him. did she forget about me? Yuki looks kind but ugh I just can't stand it when I see them so close. I wish I could have the courage to confess to Y/N just to keep her not too close from Yuki, but I don't know how. Mariano is already with Dolores but I still can't do it.

I suddenly bumped into a lamp post after snapping out of my thoughts. I almost fell and I closed my eyes. I felt someone catching me, I opened my eyes and it was Y/N.

my eyes widened and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I feel red right now, what should I do?

I froze as I stare at her beautiful hazel eyes. it melts me and I feel myself getting redder, I hope she don't notice it.

"Isa, are you okay? why are you red? you like me huh?", Y/N smirked.

I jumped off of her, "no, I-I don't! I like someone else", I lied.

girl, what the fuck was that?! what kind of fucking lie was that? oh my gosh WHY?! why?!

I was so shocked by what I've said. I walked away immediately straight back to Casita.

I ran to my room and I jumped on my bed then started crying. I took a pillow, hugged it and curled myself then continued to cry.

I'm so sorry Y/N, why am I always like this, so stubborn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
isa, you ain't stubborn:(

i know this is not long enough, i want write more but i have to do my assignments. sorry:(