we're just growing | pt. 2

A/N'S POV

*/THREE YEARS LATER/*

Luisa just turned 2 years old. Isabela is just going to have her gift and that's exciting for the familia Madrigal and the people of Encanto. Y/N is already 6 years old and she still plays with Dolores and Isabela, obviously.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Abuela Alma woke up early, so as Pepa, Félix, Julieta, and Agustin to be ready for Isabela's ceremony.

the people of the village also helped to decorate the casita to make it beautiful. Isabela just woke up and Abuela went to her room to talk about the ceremony for Isabela. the kid is so excited that she going to have her gift.

Pepa and Félix told the other people of the village to come over to the casita to celebrate, Pepa went to Perla's and told Perla about the ceremony. Perla dressed up Y/N and Perla got ready and went to the casita.

-THE CEREMONY STARTS-

Abuela Alma starts the ceremony. Isabela started walking toward to Abuela and touched to candle for the blessing, after that the kid started walking to her door and once she touched the door knob, the door glowed which means that Isabela have a gift. Isabela was so amazed with the glow and she suddenly grew a beautiful flower on her hand. the people were impressed and amazed. Y/N also saw the beautiful glow, she's so happy for Isabela.

Abuela and Isabela took a photo and after that the whole family joined in for the photoshoot. after the photoshoot, Isabela called for Dolores and Y/N, obviously they will play and Isabela is so excited to show the two kids her gift.

*/TEN YEARS LATER/*

a wonderful day in Encanto, Isabela woke up early for school. Y/N and Isabela goes in the same school but they don't have the same classroom by cause of Y/N is 16 y/o, she is a 10th grader while Isabela is 15 y/o and she's on the 9th grade.

they always walk together to school and they eat lunch together, they are like glued to each other. you can never split them, they the best of friends in the village.

Isabela loves botany topics for obvious reasons. Y/N loves human anatomy and biology. they both love science but they both hate the chemistry in science.

this afternoon, Y/N was just walking to the women's restroom but then a group of boys are in the hallway talking about Isabela. Y/N heard them.

"you boys should stop talking shit about Isabela or else..." Y/N threatening the boys like she's taller and bigger than them. the boy's heights are like 6ft and Y/N is just 5'3 tall.

"or else what?" one of the boy mockingly asked Y/N. "or else my fists will meet y'all faces" Y/N said, the boys laughed at Y/N. out of anger, Y/N smacked one of the boys, then the other boys punched back Y/N.

Isabela ia walking in the hallway to go to her locker when she heard a noise of a girl getting punched. Isabela rushed to that noise and she's so shocked of what she saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is kind of short but I'm working on the part 3 lol i hope y'all like this. stay safe people:)