Chapter 1

It was a very beautiful day in Springfield. The sun was shining, the birds were tweeting, and the cows were mooing.

Anyway, it was a nice day to go to the mall for The Simpson family.

"Will you kids remember to behave?" asked Marge as she drove through the parking lot. 

"Yes Mom." said the kids.

"Isn't it weird how Mom's taking us to the mall on a weekday?" Lisa asked her brother, who was scrolling through YouTube on his phone. 

"Not really," he replied. "Why the hell do you ask?"

"Well usually those working at home spend hours cleaning up the house to make it tidy for their spouse and children. It can be quite complicated especially with a baby roaming around the house." Lisa explained, pointing to Maggie as she said her last sentence. The baby was sucking on her pacifier and gave a subtle expression.

"I'm not the one wearing the skirt in the family, it must be one of those days where she's rewarding us to a treat." said Bart.

"You being rewarded a treat?" laughed Lisa. "Yeah right. Considering your academic performance."

Bart angrily glared at her and moaned. He wasn't the best student in his grade, but he was top notch the class clown.

"I'm doing this just so that we can go see what's new." said Marge sternly, she didn't want her two children to be bickering with each other for the rest of the day.

"Whatever," said Bart. "If it beats having to clean the house."

Marge grunted at Bart's comment.

_________________________

As the family entered the mall, there were a couple of stores they were used to seeing still here. Of course, Homer or Bart had gotten them banned from a majority of them. But there were still so many stores to see. There were also a couple of new attractions however. The one which caught Lisa's eye was a Malibu Stacey TikTok starter kit.

 She took out the wad of money in her purse, before looking at the price tag which said:

$11.99

Lisa then began to count the cost of money she had.

"Ten dollars?" she said rhetorically.  

How was she going to buy the starter kit? Ask her mother of course!

"Mom," Lisa said as she rushed into Abercrombie and Fitch. Marge was in the extra large section looking for ultra sized shirts for her husband. Maggie was in her stroller nearby playing with what looked like a miniature doll of Bart.

"What is it sweetie?" she asked.

"Can you give me two dollars extra?" 

"Oh...?" Marge said putting her hands on her hips. "What for?"

"There's this new Malibu Stacy TikTok kit I want to buy," Lisa said dragging her left sandal smiling. "And the price is a couple of dollars extra."

"Lisa, not this again!" Marge moaned as she continued browsing through the rack. "I don't want you on that app. There are people who make fun of religion and make use of their ma---" Marge stopped at this moment realizing who she was talking to. "They just don't know any better!"

Lisa moaned.

Marge then sighed and bent down to her oldest daughter's height, trying to smile.

"Why don't you use the money to buy something that you can use frequently. Like a note pad or a book?"

Lisa frowned, but thanked her mother for the advice and walked out of the store reminiscing on what to do.