03 ┊ cherished one.

↬ we all have been special since the day we are born! We are free!

「 † 𝓒 herished  𝓞 ne †」

Taehyung was in throne room with his mom besides the den of the pack or his step father, the Raven haired male was present there too his Aura is same as before, keenly shape glaze with handsome yet gravey look over his expiration that's nonetheles...

Taehyung was in throne room with his mom besides the den of the pack or his step father, the Raven haired male was present there too his Aura is same as before, keenly shape glaze with handsome yet gravey look over his expiration that's nonetheless on his face.

The blonde haired male saw a man who just rushed minutes a go letting About what had happened to alpha tutor male, his mother was in uttered shock with his soon to be step father, taehyung tried to be shock but his expiration said something else otherwise known.

The silver haired alpha male from garden was present there,he was soon to general , he was standing there with the current general of the pack his father, their was a silent of shock waves in the throne room, the Raven haired true blood alpha looked at the pure blood omega's purple eyes with his red and yellow shade one.

Chills went down in pure blood omega's back he felt like shivering overall his body, he shaked his head and looked down to his shoes, his step father, and the pack alpha spoke up “ general Min wang-soi — find out who did this and alpha jungkook you will take care of training of pups untile we will find out who did this, I want 2 gards for my soon to be luna and soon to be my son Kim taehyung ” and the 4 gards came to in front of the den and bowed.

I don't really need them! But if you say so— father ” the blonde haired male said and that brought joy waves in the alpha of pack while a happiness to over in his mom's mind, she hugged his son while smiling “ I do accept him but I will never forget my really father ” he whispered in his mom's ear while Separating from himself from the hug with a fake happy smile.

His mother got gloomy but tried her best go show her gorgeous smile, she is the women who was loved by everyone and was famous for her beautiful features and some thanks to his dead mate who give her a beautiful son a memory of their love and a proof of their love and believe.

Alpha jungkook your brother will take you to your room and jungkook did you showed him around? ” he , the den alpha of the pack asked and jungkook stayed silent taehyung got gleaming over the question he spoke up “ oh thanks father ! — no alpha said he had work so he promise to take me tomorrow! ” while his boxed smile was visible.

Jungkook nodded and said “ yes — father! I will ” the Raven-haired true blood alpha said as he held pure blood omega's waist lightly like a butterfly touch, pure blood omega lower his head , hiding his beetroot face while he felt like the Raven-haired true blood alpha got to know that it's him, he was someway panic too.

hire alpha — you don't need t-o! I can go b-by myself” the pure blood omega said as he put his hand over the coat of the Raven-haired true blood alpha male, trying to push him away lightly the true blood alpha male smiled pissed and held others waist tight now and bowed with that said “ I will he just little shy I guess right mOm— ” he said as he looked towards omega's mother or his step mother.

Who nodded while a smile while she Gulped the lamp down her throat, the true blood alpha dragged pure blood omega pit of the throne room, soon they were outside of the new room of the pure blood omega who was whole red and can say his waist was bursied , the pure blood omega was about to go inside his room but was pinned over the wall nearby while having the true blood alpha's arm near wall trapping the omega.

you did that right ? ” the true blood alpha asked as he growled over the pure blood omega in front of him who was trying hard not go summit to the alpha voice of alpha male in front of him, “ i-i what are you talking about alpha? ” the pure blood omega said as he whimp in the shadow of the true blood alpha.

you know exactly what I'm talking about—— pure omega! ” the true blood alpha said as he used his alpha voice which was double because his wolf was speaking too with alpha dominate, “ uh- hha~ y-yes it's me! It's me alpha it's me!!,and you know I'm right! ” that was all the pure blood omega could say his last sentence was with double voice .

what you did was for your self defense, but u had snatched my prey you know pure omega? I was suppose to kill him for watching over you! But you snatched my prey! I'm forgiving you this time! ” the true blood alpha said as he calmed down after backing his way from the omega who was red as blood while he was panting for breathing.

okay— alpha ” the pure blood omega said as he calmed down too, the true blood alpha male clicked his tongue and said “ 5 o'clock sharp! In the garden where the pup's are train, mmh? I will show you around — good night for now ” with that he left, the pure blood omega licked and bites his bottom lips and took heavy breathe in, smiled , with tagt he went to sleep while he saw 2 gards stood out of his gate.