04 ┊being a good brother

↬If you win, you live, if you lose you die, if you don't fight you can't win

† 𝓐 𝓖 ood 𝓑 rother †

The morning was not as usual in castle, taehyung was jumping from here to there, and there to here, he was smiling a million times real and beautiful than he was smiling yesterday, the same castle which used to be very silent, deadly was happy to ...

The morning was not as usual in castle, taehyung was jumping from here to there, and there to here, he was smiling a million times real and beautiful than he was smiling yesterday, the same castle which used to be very silent, deadly was happy to see a new sun rises in, soon when the breakfast was placed on the table, the blonde's mother asked him to call his step brother as she was checking if everything is okay on the table.

The blonde haired male knocked the door of the Raven haired male " umm- b-brother a-alpha? Are you i-in there? " the blonde haired male asked as he knocked the door again, just to be met with a " come in " by the Raven haired male who might be half naked sleeping in the bed, that was strong imagination of the pure omega.

" what-? Oh it's you! What do you want omega? " the deep rusty morning voice of the true blood alpha male asked as he wore his shirt that was thrown on the couch nearby, " everyone is waiting for you- mom said to call you for the dinner -" the pure blood omega said out suddenly his nose hit a very dominate scent a scent of lavender it was very dominant that the blonde started to wiping his sweat , his plans where wet with sweat .

" it's probably morning and she is calling me for dinner? What? " the Raven haired alpha male asked while raising his brown walking slowly forward to the blonde haired omega male, " uh- I meant she is calling you for breakfast- m-my apologize alpha b-brother " the blonde haired omega male said as he looked down his feets scared to look up while the scent is making him summit to the alpha " mmh~ interesting! Call me hyung! " with that said of the Raven haired alpha male.

The blonde haired male rushed out of the room catching his breathing to get normal, he is a powerful omega male can't easily melt down and summit to alpha's but his step brother is something that makes him feel a pure omega male in his heat, his face was burning he was sweating, he just don't know what to do he was bit scared? Nervous? He is unknown to this feeling.

He went his mother and walked towards her she saw her son face so red in color she rushed towards his son and cupped his face " oh my moongoddess what happened to you tae? Why? Are you so - red? Is your heat near? " she whispered the last part " n-no mom this can't be - I just finished my heat 15 days a go-" the blonde haired mle said.

" heat can come anytime even though this have a marked date of every month! We need to check if your heat is up, this will be very uncomfortable here as this whole place have lots of alpha males and females both! " his mother spoke up and took hand of the blonde haired male they walked inside the big room.

" go and check and tell me " his mother did as he sat there on bed while the blonde haired male just took a sigh and walked inside the bathroom of the palace, he checked himself and found out that his heat have came " .... I-its here " he said as he looked at his panti which had a white color silk .

" Taehyung? Is everything okay? " the mother of blonde said " y-yeah! It's here mum " the blonde haired male said " don't worry sweetie I will ask the head alpha for help " the blonde's mother said " you mate! You meant " the blonde haired male said and his mother just huffed and said " yeah! Stay here I'm coming okay?! " .

With tht she left the room with a lock, the blonde haired male was confused how could this happen? His heat can't come again when he just finished one he can't help but think, that's when it hit him, the dominate scent of his step alpha bother was pretty affective and it was a very dominate scent might it be that his step bothers rut is near too? Or it's there?.

Suddenly the blonde haired pure omega male heard a knock it was his mother " honey you can shift to your room first and the omega servant will take care of you for now! But the gards will take care who will be beta! Okay? Come out " she said with a smooth voice and the blonde haired male nodded anyway and opened the door , with that he walked with his mother .

Suddenly while walking in hallway he again smell that scent and got feeling weak on his knees he some how was walking his mother supported him while he walked sooner the scent got heavy and more dominate, suddenly his footsteps stopped working and his felt on his knees, the dominate scent is working over him very much than it ever does he fall on his knees while his mother was trying to hold him .

" whats wrong mom? " the Raven haired true blood alpha asked while looking at there condition he walked towards the blonde haired male, "alpha - h-he is in his heat " the blonde haired male's mother said " I will carry him " with that said the Raven haired true blood alpha male took the blonde haired pure omega in his arms as in bridal style.

He walked towards the given room of the pure omega blonde male, he can feel the blonde haired male's scent it was wet roses and rainy forest it was a sweet scent when the blonde haired male gripped more over the coat of the Raven haired male he whimped out .

As he curcled his head in the chest the Raven haired male smelling him more and more the smell of chocolate from the hairs of the blonde haired male and his scent was something that was making Raven haired male go his eyes red, " his heat was an accident to come? " the Raven haired male asked and the omega woman nodded " that was unacceptable but heat is heat can come at any time " she said.

Soon after the Raven haired male left the blonde haired male on his bed who wasn't leaving him but the omega woman made him anyway as he was weak, the Raven haired male bend bowed and left the place and walked towards his room soon as possible and closed his door , he took off his clothes and went to bath with cold water the words of the omega woman rang in his head " you really a nice big brother to him " .

' this is how it feels to being a good brother? ' the Raven haired male asked himself as he closed his eyes tight enough.

Any questions?
My pears!?

Any questions? My pears!?