∆ ONE ∆

Yah! Jungkook wake up.. It's the first day of your high school. Wake Up. Don't be late!!!

His Mom shouted from the kitchen, begging her 16 year old son to wake up and get ready for school.

As the boy didn't answered the lady climbed up the stairs to wake him up, opening the room's door.
She sighed as she saw him all ready to leave.
The young boy giggled as he successfully fooled his mother.

' When will you grow up, Koo ' , the frustrated lady said. To which the boy answered , ' I'm into the process, Now I'm still this small ' , he said folding his fingers in a pinch.
'Oh, alright. Come and have your breakfast' saying this the lady walked downstairs her heels making noise all around. Jungkook just stood there and laughed by himself.

" Eomma, is so sweet " He said and walked downstairs. After having his breakfast he walked out waving to his mother as he sat in his the car with his father and they left.

At the School.

J

ungkook saw his friends Taehyung and Jimin. They were besties since kids. This was probably the hottest trio out there and hence every girl would look and go
👁️👄👁️ .

These were yet the clumsiest dorks, as they were walking around without actually knowing where they have to go. Just being cool and all dramatic.

When they came across with the young, handsome professor who really didn't seemed to be a professor.

" Boys, where are you headed to? " He asked. " What it has to do with you, you kiddo" Taehyung answered. To which Jimin added, " We are in standard tenth, you should respect us " . The cool tempered man answered " Tenth is at the third floor, you guys are at the wrong place " .

When the trio was dumbfounded, Jungkook answered " We know, we are just wandering around. But didn't knew would encounter fools like you ".The tall yet handsome man, just smiled and left.

" Ey, Man Jk, you are too confident " Jimin complimented. The trio headed towards their class and while Jungkook walked in he bumped hard into a girl. Her audacity was complimentary as she didn't even bothered to say SORRY or even to ask ARE YOU OKAY.

Another boy came running, but this time jungkook saved himself. The boy shouted, " Choi Yn, I won't spare you. YOU PUNK "

Jungkook saw the whole incident and Taehyung and Jimin laughed out loud when they saw his face, mouth hung open and eye balls about to pop out.

" Are you that weak " Jimin asked jokingly. To which Jungkook answered " Nah, I'm just surprised "

They all walked into the class. The class was a whole mess, everyone was just unbothered. Nobody was attentive and the trio made themselves comfortable at the last benches.

After a while someone entered the class, to which Taehyung commented " He is the same guy from the morning " . Hearing to this Jungkook shifted his eyes from the window to the gentleman's face.

The tall man cleared his throat and there was complete silence in the room.
" Good Morning, I'm Namjoon Kim. I'll be teaching you English now onwards. " ,he said.

Jimin almost choked upon his own saliva, where Taehyung was all sweaty now. And then there was Jungkook who was giving a I'm done for good expression.

While professor Kim glared the trio, someone was heard laughing in the corridor. The same girl and boy who earlier surprised Jungkook came running towards the class .

Both of them just unbothered like before didn't noticed professor Kim. He cleared his throat to which the girl turned her face towards him. That's when Jungkook saw her.

She was pale coloured cheeks glowing yet red, so red as they would shed blood right away. Her small bridged button nose and soft plump pink lips, when she smiled the dimples poking her cheeks.

Jungkook couldn't stop but fall for her. And her sweet voice echoed in his ears, when she said " I'm sorry, professor " .
" Oh, Introduce yourself to the class "the strict professor asked.

" Annyeong-haseyo, I'm Choi Yn. I love to listen music and reading comics " , she said and smiled again showing her dimples.

Saying this she moved towards her seat, but was stopped by the man calling her name.
" My dear Yn, you will sit there " , his eyes signalled to the seat next to Jungkook.

Yn obeyed and quietly went there.
That's how this journey started, let's see what further it comes with.

___________________________________________

Hello, readers.
We are here with an amazing story.
Keep reading to unfold more interesting things.

Take Care.
Sarangheyoo💗💗

🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️