∆ TWO ∆

Jungkook loved to stare his sweet crush.
Days, weeks, months and Years had passed. Jungkook and Yn were now besties, both had that feeling in their heart. But had never confessed it. All this time, they had shown care and affection towards each other. And were to confess it at the farewell that is tomorrow.

Jungkook was sitting on the bench at the park smiling and looking at his feet. Lightly giggling, imagining tomorrow's scenario.

While he was busy in his thoughts, he felt a familiar hand on his shoulder. Jungkooks smile widened as he knew it was Yn. He turned back and found his prediction true.

Jungkook tapped on the bench signalling her to come and sit over there. But Yn didn't came. Jungkook got up and saw her eyes upset.
" Hey, what's wrong " He asked. " There's something I want to tell " She answered.
" We will talk but " Yn interrupted him
" It's urgent " .
Jungkook nodded. Yn took out her pendant from around her neck and placed it on Jungkooks palm and folded his hand.
She was about to say something, but her phone rang and she left without saying anything .

Jungkook stood there confused but was relieved as he had tomorrow's night as well.
Jungkook couldn't sleep that night as he was very excited to show his love to the love of his life.

At the Party.

Jungkook was sitting on a table with his friends, and his eyes at the door waiting to see his love.
Yn's friends all came but Yn was nowhere to be seen. Jungkook enquired but nobody was aware of what was happening.
The Party has reached at mid, there was just half an hour left for it to end. Jungkook left the Hall and made his way outside.
He was standing in front of the building waiting for her with his rose in his hand.
Yn didn't came, the party was over, everyone left.
Jungkook remained standing there only.

The thunder striked one final time before the rain came. Jungkook didn't moved even an inch. The chilled rain drops fell upon his head one by one, completely wetting him as they fell.

He stood firm, all drenched in rain. Water falling from his bangs to blur his eyes. He sat on a bench on the corner of the same street. His rose in his hand, withered, it's petals started sobbing and fell on the ground with just a stem left in his hand, while he just fell asleep.

A firm light of sun sparked from the sky waking the boy up, as he looked around and saw his withered flower.
A wave of sadness occupied his face as he was badly hurt. Maybe he didn't expected what really happened to him.

It's a fact, when something that hasn't been expected happens, one breaks from inside.
The thing that breaks doesn't produces any sound but it raises a whole strom in one's mind.

A broken heart is way too dangerous.
What needs to be now known is what this broken heart will do??

___________________________________________

How did you guys felt about this one?
Was it good??

Ok, So why do y'all think Yn didn't came?

If you know.. Comment 👇👇

Take Care...
Love you all 💗💗💗