chapter 1

"oh my god !!!!!!!!! emma !!!!! you will never guess who walked past me today !!!!" i was saying to my number one bff aka best friend foreva.

"oh ma god who was it ????!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"it was................................... a-a-a-a-a-axel !!!!!!!!!!!" i swear i almost moaned saying his name. I started to hyperventilate when i said his name out loud.
"Are you freaking kidding?????? The school's most aggressive rude entitled badass billionaire with a dark past bad boy ????????"

"I-I-I-I-I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MYSELF!!!!!" i shrieked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my bed feeling depressed.... Oh i forgot to introduce myself! I am bella arabella kentucky olivie rav'n (pronounced as raven) faery (pronounced as fairy) walter, or just bella for ma besties. I have long brunette hair with red and purple and pink streaks that is up to my bum it's so long! My eyes are blue green shit brown red orbs. I sighed as i looked at my petite 5'3 figure in the mirror...... why cant i just be like the other girls?? My waist is so small and tiny and cute and adorable that i have to hide it in oversized t-shirts and hoodies so that the other basic girls don't get jealous of me and jump me.

I walked down the stairs, my hair swaying back and forth like a tree. Suddenly... i bumped into a muscular wall !! except it wasnt a wall. It was.................. axel!!! The school mafia leader bad boy devil.

"Watch where you're going bitch dog slut" he growled in his deep voice.

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i'm s-sorry a-a-a-a-xel" i stuttered in my cute voice, batting my extremely long eyelashes at him.

In 0.69 seconds, he pinned me against the wall on my side and bared his sharp (almost as if he's a vampire) teeth at me. "Dont fucking talk or look at me unless i tell you to." he menacinglyu growled.

"O-ok d-d-d-d-d-daddy" i meowed.

He growled again and his eyes darkened. "Fuck, you dont know what you're doing to me." He strode away with his long strides down the creepily long corridor- he makes everything look and feel creepy.

I was left there with butterflies in my tummy, and i blushed at what just happened. D-does that mean axel is into me????? That can't be, why would anyone ever like me?? I'm so different, nobody likes that. I wish i was like all the other girls.

end of chapter 1.

a/n

hey kitten whiskers! I hope all of u like my fanfic! Its my first time writing a fanfic so don't judge me too harsh🥺 👉👈please comment and vote! I would really appreciate it. Love u all! Meow uwu