chapter 2

The next morning felt so surreal to me after what happened the day before. Was it all a dream? Am i even real? I can't believe the school mafia bad boy devil even looked my way! I got so many butterflies i felt like i was about to fly away! He's so horrible yet there's something about him............ something i can't yet pinpoint. He's just so...... special. I know there's something good underneath all those harsh layers. I know i can change him. People just....... Don't get him like i do. They only see the outside and assume what he is like.

But im not like the other girls. I see whats truly within. I saw what he is through his blue and purple shiny and sparkling orbs. I see right through him. I am special. ive always been told that. I always knew that.

After long seconds- or maybe minutes- or maybe hours, i finally pulled myself out of my cozy fluffy galaxy sheets and onto my foomfy soft pinky rug and looked at my figure in my full size pink glittery mirror that i decorated with pink and blue and purple polaroids of me looking very cute and uwu. I opened my ginormous black wooden closet (god it always scared me) and thought of how i felt that morning. For every mood i have a set of outfits. Today I decided that im feeling very quirky, so i pulled the quirks outfit: a pair of my favorite green leggings and a cute purple crop top with shiny pink and blue glitter stars all over it. I also put on my red shiny sparkly boots with quirky patterned socks so that everyone knows what mood i am in today.

And now my favorite part............ jewelry! I decided to put on my favorite yellow smiley face earrings, a shining star necklace (for good luck of course), and my rainbow bff bracelet with lucky charms (i know what youre thinking, but NO, its NOT the cereal, which i do LOVE of COURSE). I put on some highlighter and black eyeshadow so that people can't see my eyebags and find out that im actually depressed.

After one final look in my mirror, i decided i was ready to set off for the day. I picked up my galaxy purple blue pink purple backpack with cool patches and glitter and walked down the stairs of my dorm down to the giant dining hall for breakfast. Our school, river-lake white oaks forest high looks a lot like hogwarts, which i find very very coolsies.

For breakfast today i decided i wasnt very hungry because i was depressed. But i ate a toast so that people wouldnt start whispering about me behind my back.

As soon as i was finishing my toast and thought the morning was going by well, i saw HER. Striding down the hall with her posse, the biggest b-word of our school, with her waist length blinding blonde hair and sky blue river ocean eyes and hot pink barbie heels, charlotte mulberry tiara rosé chrosme. Just the mere view of her made me sick to my stomach and made me want to vomit out my toast that i'd just finished.

Shockingly, she sat in front of me. Was she going to ask me to become popular like her?

"H-hey char-" i chewed my nails nervously but cutely.

"Shut the fuck up." she screeched.

I shut up like she told me.

"So i heard that you bumped into axel?" i wish i could talk like her, she never stutters.

"Y-y-y-y-yeah?"

"Ok bitch, well you need to get a fucking grip of yourself and just stop breathing your fugly breath when you're near him, capisce? Everyone knows that i'm his kitten princess, and you are getting in the way of that. So just stay where you are with your lame-o orphan friends and drink bleach ok?" she flipped her hair as her posse all nodded in sync around her, then they walked away in a line.

I felt tears at the corners of my eyes, in shock. Everyone was looking at me, probably feeling sorry for me or laughing at me. I cant cry, i cant be weak, i am not like the other girls who cry about everything. I am a fighter, i am stronger than them. Starting now i'll be strong.

End of chapter 2.

a/n

Hey my kitten whiskers! A few grammar mistakes, but overall i am really proud of this chapter! I worked really hard guys 🥺, please comment and vote. I also asked my mommy to give me feedback and she said it could be published! I'll remember all of you when i become a author !!