chapter 7

Chapter 7

Today is Sunday, which also means funday!!! So basically i dress in some fun day clothes, but not too fun if u know what i mean/............

I am wearing a sexy red christams dangly ornaments top, and some neon green cargo pants. I should be a fashionista when i am legal! I put on some hot black boots that go up to my thighs, they cover my.... you know what!!!

I stroll out of my casket, and i bump into some hairy legs.

"Ax-"

Its not my boo axel..

Its....

Caden!!!!

Axel's best friendy wiendy!!!!!

Oh mi gosh my omiga oppa!

"Annyeong Bella!"

Caden is a chinky little Korean oppa.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-annyeong oppa."

He glares at me suspensefully, with his dark orbs. I never realised how fit he is. Those quadraceps.....

I had a fluttery feeling in my stomach.

"What u up to brada brad yeoja" he said in his strong deep bassy voice of his.

"N-n-n-nothing" i stuttered at the thought of talking to such a wowzie wall. "J-j-j-just going down to meet a-a-a-axel for breakfast".

"Peng. u looking peng yeoja". My heart almost stopped when he called me peng. That was the most heartfelt thing anyone has ever said to me!!!!!!! Oh em geezies i thought i was going to fly away from all the butterflies in my stomach uwuwuwuwuwuwu.

"Who u m-m-m-meeting at the great hall?" I decided to ask him to look like i am a natural at speaking to korean men.

His eyes darkened. Suddenly he looked depressed. His sparkly orbs turned a deep blood red. "My girlfriend... courtney...." he said darkly and depressedly.

My stomach dropped. He had a girlfriend. No.......

He's so fit. Hes gorgeous. He has a gf....... But- but- but- but....

"Uhhhhh, so i should get going brada brad mankind. See ya around yeoja." he said deeply and quietly before striding off with his long wide huge strides away from me.

What does he do to me.....

That whole interaction shook me up so much. I could not get it out of my head while heading to the great hall for breakfast to see axel and sit with him and eat brekkie with him and some lovely leng tea.

When i get to the great hall i see him. He looks at me. His beautiful sparkly orbs light up and change colors at the sight of me. Wowsie... he waved his huge giant muscly arm at me to get my attention. My stomach curdled. Just like custard. I was excited. A boiling feeling of joy collecting in the depths of my amazing perfect unstained stomach. I excitedly run towards him as he stands up to catch me in his arms as i jump on top of his huge wall-y muscly frame. I could feel every single muscle of his body.

"Hello darly darl darling girl of mine. What took u so long my love? I got u some authentic expensive luxury english breakfast tea with some biccies"

"Im so sorry baby boo, thank u so much! I bumped into caden when i was walking out of my dorm" he looked at me very seriously. His eyes darkened and changed color to a dark shade of purple violet red sparkle.

"Caden? Hangug-eo caden?" he said seriously in his deep bass voice.

"Y-y-y-y-yeah" i said innocently and cutely. "He just asked me where i am going, and i obvi said to meet my beloved baby boo u" i added nervous at his eyes and face and body.

He thought for a second. "Okay......." he said. "Let's have brekkie!" he then added excitedly.

"Ofc baby darling boo babe!" i said excitedly and jumped at my seat.

Why did i feel guilty.....

End of chapter 7.

A/N

Oh my god....... Do u think bella likes oppa caden? Or american oppa axel? Find out in the next chapter!!!! Goodbye kitten!!!!!!!