10; Number Twelve Grimmauld Place

✦✧★━━━━━━━━━✦✧★

Ophiuchus Black was so painfully familiar with silence, that the voice in his head sounded almost three times louder each time it spoke. But don't worry, he was used to it. How had he managed to live without making a single friend, was a mystery, even to him. Perhaps it was because he was used to mothers pulling their children away from him. He was no stranger to stares, but somewhere, it still hurt. He was used to that too.

That day had been especially uneventful, most of the days were, at least for the children. Number 12, Grimmauld Place, his ancestral home, was currently the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix, and residence to the children of most of its members. Which was him and the Weasley children. He did not know why Hermione was staying here instead of staying at her own house. Perhaps it was because she had expected this place to be more interesting. So far the most interesting things that had happened in here were, Ophiuchus almost getting strangled by a cloak and whatever had happened downstairs after the Dementor attack on Harry. Between Mrs Weasley and Professor Dumbledore, Mundungus had been lucky that he had been left unharmed.

Ophiuchus spent most of his day, in his shared room with Ron, trying his best to ignore the others, which was almost impossible. He couldn't turn Fred and George down for one incredible prank, could he ? And the little discussions all of them had, about anything anyone overheard from the order meetings, those too were too tempting, for his own good.

But today was supposed to go slightly better than most days. Slightly more interesting. He needed something more interesting than cleaning all the filth that had accumulated in this house for the last decade. They didn't even know when his grandmother died, did they ? Not that he cared, this house had been lying untouched ever since she did. And apparently Kreacher's presence is of no use.

The order was moving Harry today. That's what they told him. Well then shouldn't there be a little more excitement in the house ? Well apparently not, because all of the children were supposed to be locked in their rooms, and not care about whatever was happening outside.Maybe he needed a Gryffindor brave enough to be able to tell Mrs Weasley that teenagers understand more than they are given credit for. That was literally no one. Except his father of course. He would've started a fight with Mrs Weasley, if it weren't for Professor Lupin and Andromeda.

That was why he was sitting on a bed, watching Hermione and Ron, either of whom had their ears pressed to the door trying to catch whatever they could hear. Footsteps on the stairway grey steadily louder, telling all of them, that someone was coming up to their room.

" Must be Harry, " said Hermione backing off from the door. The next few moments happened in a blur. Ophiuchus barely saw the bedroom door open, heard a twittering noise, followed by an even louder shriek, and he could swear that whoever had entered, was completely taken aback, as Hermione had almost knocked him flat, with a bone crashing hug.