12;

✦✧★━━━━━━━━━✦✧★

"Why do you have such a long and difficult name ?"

"Because my dear father gave me one, Weasley," Ophiuchus snapped, not even trying to mask his annoyance.

"It's hard to say," said Ron peeking in from the doorway.

"Then don't say it." Ophiuchus who was trying his best to concentrate on a herbeology book, shut it close and looked up.  For the first time since the grim morning, he felt he should've stayed in his room and locked the door from inside. Not only would that block out the unnecessary conversations about the result of Harry's trial, it would also spare him from the grim looks on everyone's faces.

Personally, he was quite sure that even if Fudge had it out for Harry, there wasn't much damage he could do, as long as most of the ministry spoke sense. While they were all in denial of the dark lord's return, it was hard to imagine that they would send him to Azkaban for a simple case of underage magic. But then again the ministry was filled with biased old fools.

"Mrs Tonks  is calling you, in the kitchen."

Ophiuchus groaned. "You could've led with that."

Ophiuchus tripped off the umbrella stand which luckily did not awaken his grandmother's portrait, before entering the kitchen. He closed the door behind him and turned to face Andy and Sirius sitting opposite to each other. Andy was glaring at Sirius, Sirius was scowling in return, and his uncle Ted just occupied a seat beside Andy, looking unusually bored.

"I take it there has been another intense quarrel," Ophiuchus drawled, voice as dry  as a dessert. " And it also happens to concern me."  He continued to stare at them with an unimpressed look as he helped himself into a chair.

" Your father and your Auntie Andy," Ted looked up to glance between them, " Have been yelling at each other about something they need to tell you."

" We do not need to tell him this, Ted," Andromeda exasperated. "He doesn't need to know."

" He does," said Sirius equally annoyed.

" I think it's best that he learns this from you and not some article in the daily prophet." Ophiuchus snorted, as Ted shook his head.

"Well," Sirius started ignoring Andy's glare, "You won't be visiting your mother this year before you go off to Hogwarts."

"And why is that ?" Ophiuchus met his father's eyes which were strikingly familiar to his own. Why couldn't he have brown eyes or something ? Oh right it doesn't sit well with their gaunt features.

"Because she is missing."

An uneasy silence descended in the room as Ophiuchus's gaze shifted several times between Andromeda and his father.