🌿 VIII 🌿

"Listening to nature is the true sounds of the world"

8|TRUST YET UNCERTAINTY

The longer her eyes stare at this strange creature, the less it makes sense to her. "What are you?" She asks this strange creature. The creature is about the same size as a toddler would be. The skin is darkly green in color and the creature does not have hair like Asherah does but has this grass sprout up from the head. The creature has two horns on either side of the head, small ones. Wearing this leaf clothing, which seem to have been mended a lot over the years. "I'm a Pixie, My Lady" The creatures speaks to her and bows before her.

Asherah sits up and looks at that creature. Looking into the eyes that are pink, never has she ever seen pink eyes in her life before, nor seen a creature like that before. "A Pixie?" She asks. Her bark brown eyes stare at this creature in wonder and fear as she does not know what it is nor if it will harm her. The creature has these tiny hands and tiny feet, almost like a child. "Yes, My Lady. Please forgive my introduction, I had to see you. Your grace is unlike any I have ever seen" The Pixie speaks.

The longer that she studies this creature, she notices something else. This Pixie has a very strange tattoo like circle on the eyebrow which is small but it can be seen if looked closer. Asherah takes a deep breath before she kneels down and sits on the ground in front of the Pixie. "Are you real?" She asks as she reaches a hand out to touch this tiny creature. But, she does not touch it. "I must be dreaming. I have been told I have rather interesting imagination" She softly speak, her voice does hurt after she had screamed.

She had opened her eyes to have other eyes looking at her. It had shocked her very much and quite terrified to say the least. "I assure you, My Lady that you are not dreaming, and I would very much like to know about what you call imagination" The Pixie speaks. The voice is high and slightly pitched but at the same time not that high, it is like a child and perhaps this Pixie is a child. Lightly Asherah touches the Pixie's horn and it truly does look like a horn and feels like it as well.

"You are real" Her voice whispers slightly. "How can this be?" She asks shocked. The shock in truth had not left her body, in fact it seems to be growing with each and every second that passes by her. "I believe I can answer that question" A voice which she knows speaks. Looking up, standing on the threshold is a man that she knows very well, though now she would say that she does not know him that much at all. "Terra?" She asks as she looks at him. Standing up from the floor, Asherah looks at the man that stands there.

"What is the meaning of all of this?" She asks him. He chuckles as he walks inside. The little Pixie bows before him. Asherah notices that there are these tiny, barely visible wings. As if they were the wings on a bee. "I had wished you would not wake until I returned, it would appear that there is lot that I have to explain now that you have awoken and Amary here has decided to see you" He says. He eyes the Pixie who giggles. "Forgive me, My Lord" She speaks but he shakes his head. "No need for there is nothing to forgive. It is all right. Now, why do you not return to your brothers" He says and she nods.