Christmas special

The Plex had been redesigned Christmas themed due to it being Three days away,Heck,even the Animatronics were festive! Some Animatronics had the worst or best of it. Unfortunately,Sion was one of the Unlucky ones.

Sion was Assigned to Ne Dressed up as A reindeer do to her horns. Which ticked her off quite a bit,but what was even worse was the costume itself.

Sure the red nose was fine,But it was the Outfit. She was wearing a light brown one piece long sleeved shirt and had a Harness.

Yeah.

The Harness

That's what annoyed her the most,because of how sexual it looked.so she tried her best not to be seen by everyone. She looked over to see Love and Harmony talking to each other. They got a bit of luck and we're dressed up as elves.

Sion had began to walk out of her room. She honestly didn't want to on stage today do to embarrassment but had to anyway.

A few stomps could sound behind her,and standing there in all his glory was Freddy wearing a Santa costume. His eyes were half lidded as he looked down at Sion's frame,Looking at her costume.

He began to let out a chuckle while pointing at the red Harness. "Dang,looks like you got the short end of the Stick" all Sion did was let out a low growl and turn away. Suddenly he began to chuckle darkly,and if there was one thing Sion had learned,

That wasn't a good Sign.

"Say,I wonder if you could pull my Sleigh" Freddy said Huskily whispering in her ear. And suddenly laughter irrupted From Sion's best friend Asher and Monty.

"Ooooh Bestie getting D*ck tonight-"

Meanwhile Monty was on the floor wheezing.

"I hate my life."

"You know what I want for Christmas? Your Virg-"

"AND THATS A WRAP-"

"That's not the only thing I can Wrap-"

"God d*mmit."