52.🎇

"koo..get up....." tae nudged the sleeping sloth beside him...

"noooooo" tae sighed keeping the files he was reading aside before getting up....

and

*thud!*

"a-ahh fuck!!" jungkook groaned getting up while rubbing his bum....poor bunny bum...

yeah he kicked his HYUNG out of bed.....

"the fuck you peach!!" he snarled still recovering from pain while tae gave a blank expression before throwing a bunch of files and papers on his face....

.

.

.

all were eating hurriedly....well what can we say....they are again late..this time for their own companies...

"kook your sh-"

 "i can tie my own shoe lace!!!" he said harshly cutting hobi off in middle while shoving a bread in his mouth..

"okk...who pissed in your cereals in morning??" jin asked getting enough of the youngers behaiviour...

"ohh no one jin hyung...just someone needs to learn how to wake up his hyung.. and i think its my duty to knock some sense in that some one..." he said tilting his head staring at tae who was looking anywhere but at jungkook....

"ohhh we got it...well its certainly your duty..not like you will let anyone else do that.." jimin said nodding to himself......

the table was again silent when  tae hurriedly finished his breakfast before skipping off to his car keys....

"uh uh uh...not so soon doll...hmm not so soon..." tae gulped visibly when jungkook snatched his car keys and went outside...

tae looked back at others with pleading gaze but they all just ignored him except jimin who gave him a evil smile making him scoff...and mouth *fuck you bitch* and got a flying kiss back...

he was snapped out by a loud call

"LETS GO BAE!!"

he hurriedly went out stumbling on stair in between...

"COMING !!!" he shouted....and somebody got it in different way....

he reached huffing and puffing to see jungkook smirking....it was such a hot sight..

jungkook came near him before pulling him close...he leaned near his ears whispering

"i haven't even done anything....and you are already cumming for me...hmm such effect i have on you tsk tsk"

tae blushed apple red at that....he purred as jungkook nibbled his ear tip with his lips...

"hmm...my kitten enjoys this a lot huh....i see..." saying this he leaned back going inside the car leaving tae there standing dumbfounded...

and that was the moment when tae knew..he fucked up...

he huffed and settled inside the car but jungkook.... instead of starting leaned towards him...face so close that tae was  starting to feel like a teenager who were going on their first date...