4

The next day

Jungkooks pov

I groan a little as i sit up, I rub my eyes and yawn "what the hell happened..." i look around and see im in my bedroom in one of Jimins hoodies.

I stand up off the bed and walk to the kitchen. I see some painkillers and a glass of water on the counter. I shrug and take the painkillers and drink the water.
I then look around "fuck...what did I do.."

I walk to the cabinet to find something to eat and I gasp seeing my shoe in the csbiney.
I stare at it "what the fuck.." i pick it up and then chuck it by the door.

I gasp when jimin walks into the room and puts his phone down "what the hell is wrong with you?!" I turn to him "what?" he glares at me "going out in that slutty outfit! Getting drunk!!! You hate drinking!"

I roll my eyes "well-" he cuts me off "I want an answer jungkook!! You never do this!" I shake my head "no! Because I never had chance to!!!"
He looks at me "what?"

I laugh a little "I HAVE NO LIFE JIMIN!" I shove him back a little "and what would you know what I like anyway?!! YOU'RE ALWAYS ON THE FUCKING PHONE!"

He looks at me shocked "you're my boyfriend!-" I nod "well sometimes I don't feel like it! You're always on the phone!!... Tell me jimin.. What's my favourite colour?" he stares at me "uh...purple?" I shake my head "no! It's red!" he sighs "well you probably don't know my-"

Tears slowly roll down my cheeks "your favourite colour is yellow, your favourite ice cream flavour is rocky Road and you love red roses. You wanted to become a police officer when you were younger but are now a ceo of the biggest company in the world...your father owns the best cafe in all of Korea! And your mother adores you and works as a business woman"

I look down "you love calming things and love to be organised, for your 10th birthday your father got you a bunny stuffy which you have on a shelf in your office so that one day when you have a child you will give the child the stuffie.....your job is your main priority and you don't ever want to lose this job because youve worked your whole life to get to this point, OH! And..we got together on the 23rd of December.. And guess what the date is today jimin?"

He looks at his phone and his eyes widen. I open a draw in the kitchen and then shove his gift to his chest "happy 4 year anniversary...jimin" he looks at me sadly "kook i-"
I shake my head "don't even bother...im going for a shower, I'm too hungover to deal with your excuses right now "

I walk to the bathroom and gasp seeing a bubble bath run, rose petals on the floor and some in the bath and candels lit around the tub.

I look around and it looks so romantic.
I feel Jimin stood behind me "your gift is on the bedside table...I thought you would have seen it when you wake up.." i look at him and he sighs "sorry... I'll give you space" he walks to his office.

I thought he forgot....