Chapter Thirty Five

I haven't spoken to Moe and that feels weird in itself. 

It's just... I don't know, maybe I'm hoping he can forget what I look like. I haven't called him or texted him or anything. And to be fair, he hasn't called or texted or Facetimed me either. I know that he had a lot going on though - between football, his niece and working - he's a busy dude. I get it. 

That's how my life once was in Jersey. 

In Jersey, I was on a TV show. Like, literally. On TV. I did that life. I did it fully and honestly, quite frankly, I loved it. I was obsessed with being seen and I know now, I truly do, that that isn't what I want for the rest of my life. I love the privacy I have with Moe. I love that our relationship is just that... our relationship. This isn't something that needs to be broadcasted to everyone. This isn't something that the public has to ruin, like they did with mine and Tony's. Truthfully, I loved Tony with all of my heart but hearing his words, lies after lies, time and time again, of him sleeping with fucking Instagram models, with tabloids literally publishing his whereabouts (No - we never shared our location because that's psycho behavior) - it just... became too much. Every detail of our relationship had become strung out for the world to see and... I mean, don't call us Justin and Selena, but... it's not healthy. Like I'm not saying the public has it out to ruin relationships, but... I mean, look at us. Hollywood does not have a good record for long-lasting relationships turned marriages. Miley and Liam, Brad and Angelina, I mean... if they can't make it, who can?

Well, certainly taking myself out of the limelight has given us a second chance at this.