It begins

colin awoke in a small egyptian town that he had never seen before there was a small crowd around him all thinking about how he got there.
i must have collapsed a few hours after i left my house from severe exhaustion colin thought to himself .
colin went to speak but all that came out was a groggy voice and he realised he was as thirsty as he had ever been in his entire life.
A girl of around the same age as colin came over to him from the back of the crowd "Hi im kira would you like to come to my house and have a glass of water" kira said in a gentle voice..
In a second colin could feel himself nodding and rising to his feet and following the girl through the village.
when they got to the house kira opened the door and they walked inside. within a few seconds colin already knew that kira and her family were not struggling with money.

The house had curtains that smelled fresh and looked brand new but kira had stated that they were nearly three years old.
The floor was so clean it almost felt like they were polished every day. Kira's mother cassie had noticed that her daughter had came home and saw that she had brought someone along for the ride.
"who's your friend?"cassie asked smiling at the guest.
"i don't know he was just at the entrance to the village unconscious"Kira said turning to face the boy.
kira left the room and came back a minute later holding a glass of water. kira passed it to colin.
colin took a sip of water and his throat seemed satisfied again.
"my name is colin sorry to bother you but my dad called my a worthless piece of scum. He has been doing that ever since i was three."
"what about your mum colin" cassie asked.
"Never met her she died giving birth to me and when i was born my dad was so nice to me but a couple years after that he started treating me like a pile of shit."collin said with tears coming down his face.
"oh sorry for asking it must be a very emotional subject for you to talk about. well if you want you could stay here for a bit."
cassie said truly sympathising with the boy.
"oh no i couldn't i don't wanna be a burden to you and Kira" collin said feeling sorry for himself.
"no it wouldn't be a burden at all stay as long as you need to" Kira said happily finally having someone to hang out with who was her age.
"yeah what kira said you're welcome to stay as long as you like" cassie said agreeing with her daughter.
"really?" colin enquired it was nice for them to go to all that trouble.
kira and colin went upstairs and played two truths one lie colin went first.
"i have a tiktok, i don't like playing games and i want to move to cornwall" colin said.
" i think the second one is a lie" kira guessed.
"yeah it is"colin stated.
" i hate gaming, i have a YouTube channel and im hungry" kira said.
" the first one is a lie?" enquired colin.
"yeah i love gaming i have all the next gen consoles ps5,xbox and switch oled." kira said
" i only have a switch" colin said.
"colin, kira dinner!" cassie said from downstairs
The two teenagers ran down the stairs and got up to the marble worktop and looked at the food they said thank you and started eating. it was cottage pie colin loved cottage pie his dad made it for him over two years ago. The food tasted even better than he had remembered it. within 10 minutes colin had finished. That's when his phone started ringing. colin stood up and went upstairs before he answered the phone the caller  was a unknown number colin didn't answer it he declined it because he knew a lot about online safety don't answer the phone if you don't know the number. Then Colin turned off his location so his dad couldn't find him because his life was finally getting better and he did not want it to change.

it was a couple of weeks of this amazing new life that colin had found. He finally had something he never thought he could ever get people who cared for him. one day kira had decided to go out for a walk to get out of the house that she had been stuck in for two weeks. she wanted company though so she asked colin if he wanted to go on a walk
with her. of course colin said yes he had been stuck inside for so long and he needed to get out of the house he had been confined to. then they told cassie about thier plans to which she responded with have fun you two love birds which made kira blush. However colin did not blush he just unlocked the door and they walked out of the house and they felt the sun on them for the first time in two weeks.
they talked and walked for an hour or two and when they returned cassie responded with did you two have fun. the pair nodded and went upstairs and listened to music for a while until colin got another ominous phone call to which he could not answer and it played through Kira's speaker.
"i will get you colin"the voice said and as soon as it did the pair shared a look and a chill down thier spine.

A/N

so this is part two to my first ever story on wattpad .

if you have enjoyed make sure to vote and comment.

it helps me know that you are enjoying my story so i can continue it

bye everyone just remember that you are all amazing

Bremanpvp