on the run

They had been on the plane for a day and they were kinda just waiting for the end. They had gotten bored of being in the plane and their bags were in the luggage compartments above thier heads too high for them to reach so they couldn't get any source of entertainment.As colin was bored he decided to talk to the person next to him.
"Hi"colin said starting a conversation
"Hi what's your name?" was the response.
"colin, what's yours?" colin said
"My name is Amy" Amy said
"what's your favourite colour"colin stuttered
"i don't have one all the colours are beautiful"Amy replied.
"Not as beautiful as you"colin said.
"You think i'm beautiful thanks your not so bad yourself"Amy said.

"Hey Mum?"kira said trying to get her attention.
"yeah" Cassie said.
"colin just called another girl beautiful" kira said sadly.
"so, are you jealous i see the way you look at him" cassie said
"I mean i want colin to be happy but-"kira said.
"not with her, i know i felt that with your father. I liked him so much but he didn't like me back, but eventually he developed feelings for me and asked me out. of course i said yes. Then one day he went off to war and never came back. It's fine though because there are plenty off fish in the sea and birds in the sky. you'll find someone." cassie said.
"Thanks mum" kira said.
"Anytime"cassie said.

Then the plane landed. Amy was the first out followed by colin then cassie came out and trailing behind was kira who was looking down at the floor.
"what's wrong with kira?"colin asked cassie.
"How about you ask her"cassie said.
colin walked over to kira who immediately blurted out "Colin i like you"
"what do you mean?"colin asked.
"i mean i like like you"kira said.
"when did this start?" colin asked.
"A week ago"kira said.
"oh" colin said.
"it's fine i know you don't feel the same"kira said.
"i'm sorry i had no idea"colin said.
"no don't apologize for your feelings, it's fine it really is"
"no it's not it's made you depressed and i don't want to see you sad"colin said.
"Then why don't you love me back" kira said and walked away and slouched herself on the side of a building. she put her face in her hands and started crying.
"look what you did colin"cassie said and went over to give her child emotional support.
"i feel really bad colin, i'm gonna go"Amy said and she left too leaving colin all alone.
colin sat down all alone and then that's when he remembered his dad would be here soon he needed to make a run for it, even if it meant having to be alone.
uh i wish i said something colin thought to himself.

A/N

So this is part five to my first ever story on wattpad .

i hope you enjoyed this chapter

relationship drama and kira's feelings have finally been revealed

stay tuned for part six coming soon

you are all amazing

Bremanpvp