In Danger

kira and colin ran frantically down the stairs and told cassie what had happened.
cassie looked pretty shocked and said that it was time to leave egypt altogether if colin was in danger.
so that day it was time to pack, they were leaving. Even though it was only temporary it was emotional.
colin didn't have  to much to pack just his clothes he brought a ton of in his backpack and his switch.
kira however had a whole lot she needed to pack as she had lived there her whole life.
she got rather emotional as if she did not want to say goodbye to the place she had been born in.
colin saw that kira was crying and comforted her,as to which she responded with drying her tears from her face with her sleeve.
It was almost as if she was doing all this so her new friend could be safe,which colin appreciated.
it was just cassie to go who was also getting emotional having lived in the same house for her whole life as well.
but eventually cassie was all packed up and they walked out the door and started thier journey. colin was shocked to see a man standing outside the door, he was also shocked that it was the same man from the market place where he and his dad lived.
kira noticed the shock on colin's face and asked him "Hey colin do you know this man?"
"yeah he threw a smoke bomb at me in the market and stole my camel!"colin said looking over to see said camel next to the man.
"colin, please i prefer the word borrowed" the man said with a smirk on his face which gave colin the feeling that he had no intentions of giving the camel back.
colin thought for a second and asked him how long it took him to get to the town to which he responded with a hour.
And the way he said it made colin not feel as safe anymore. He felt like he was too close to his Dad and needed to get further away. colin had to escape.

A/N

So this is part three to my first ever story on wattpad .

sorry this chapter is a little on the short side but i hope you still enjoyed it

because this chapter is short i'll do the fourth chapter later today

bye everyone just remember that you are all amazing

Bremanpvp