The Sound

~~~MOCHA'S POV~~~

Me and Mike March happily through the eclipse of the bright Philadelphia morning. Fall leaves scatter through the morning breeze. I hear my claws clink against the concrete as I walk.
All of a sudden, I hear some one call out my name. It sounded like a woman. I shake my head to let go of the memories. The kidnapping, the torture, and the escape. After escaping the torture, I found Mike. How I know his name? I can read his name tag. Sometimes I feel like I have the soul of a person. Probably, but I doubt it. We finally reach a narrow side walk leading to a small one story house.
"That's my place!" Mike shrieks excitedly. I nod in approval. I hear my stomach grumble. A sharp pain hit me in the stomach. I groan.
"I think somebody's hungry".
I glare at Mike,"You think?"
"I think I have some left overs in the fridge".
I howl in pain. I hear someone say my name louder, this time, filled with anger. I wince.
"Who's there!" Mike screams. No reply, only, soft groaning, like if it's filled with pain. Mike clicked on his old grey worn down flashlight. The bushes rustled. I let out a low growl in warning. My ears go down. My eyes narrow. I show my large razor sharp fangs and bring my claws out more. My tail drops to the ground. I let out an ear piercing bark. The groaning stopped for like 5 seconds before resuming. Mike and I look at each other. Mike smirks softly.
"C'mon, we'll search for it in the morning!"
I roll my eyes and follow Mike inside his house.