Clemintine

~~~MOCHA'S POV~~~
I placed the left over tuna sandwich back in the lunch kit. I heard a light squeaky meow echo through the forest. I quickly turned around only to find a little kitten. "Uh, hello Miss! May I have some of your tuna? Pweeeez?" The kitten shyly meowed.
"Sure! May I have your name?"
The kitten arched her back and gently sat closer to me. The light was now illuminating the small kitten. Her beautiful furry coat was as white as snow.
Her eyes were a beautiful shade of the ocean. Her low purring vibrated through the woods.
"My name is Clemintine, whats your name?" I smiled cheekily,
"My name is Mocha". I nuzzled my nose in the lunch kit and brought the left over tuna sandwich out. I used my claws to break a peace off. I pushed it towards Clemintine. Clemintine quietly sniffled the air.
She then brought her little mouth towards the tuna. The only sound that was heard was the soft breathing of the little kitten and the low cricketing of the crickets.
I was the first one to brake the silence,"So, do you know your way around this place?"
The kitten looked up at me.
"Yes,"Clem breathed."Why? Are you lost?" I nodded sadly.
"I can help you! Just tell me what your house looks like".
"It's a small green one story house, it looks like a mobile home".
Clementine perked her ears up.
"I know where that is! Follow me".
I smiled as much as a dog could and followed her through the husky forest.