Lost

I ran until the sounds silenced. It felt like I was miles away. I open my mouth wide enough so I can stick my tongue out and pant.
"I should of waited it out, I should of-" I mumbled.
I whimpered sadly before hearing my stomach grumble along with a sharp pain. "Oowww!" I howl. At the corner of my eye I see a yellow tent. It was illuminated by the lamp post in front of it. I slowly walked towards it only to find some one in there, sleeping. I sniffed the air silently. Mmmmm tuna sandwich! I quietly walk into the tent grabbing the small pink lunch kit and running off after hearing the lady in the tent yell,"HEY!" After seeing her give up, I stopped running, and sat down. It was completely dark, but luckily I had night vision. I snapped my teeth on the lunch kit, ripping it open. The aroma of tuna filled the humid breeze. Me biting the lunch kit also opened the plastic bag. The flavor of tuna wrapped in white bread filled my hungry mouth. A bottle of water falls out of the bag. I quickly open my eyes and fix my gaze on the water bottle. I bare my claws as far as I could. Luckily, I was on concrete. Pools of water trickled around my paw. I bent my head down and started drinking it. After quickly finishing it, I took another bite of the sandwich. "Mmmm!" I sighed,"That was good!"