Chapter 4

"Michael?" I hear his mom again. Damnn. I keep trying to find my underwear with my eyes but my panties are in the other side of the room and I can't find my bra.

Michael already pulled his pants on and a t-shirt. "Stay quiet." He whispers to me and I nod.

I quickly go to the door to lift my panties on hide behind the door my heart bumping out of ny chest.

"What?" I see Michael cracking a little the door staying on his chair with the headphones on his shoulders.

"Where's Y/N? Y/F/N is in hospital and she needs a quick transfusion of blood. I kept calling you guys but neither of you were answering. I was afraid something bad happened here."

As I hear the words my knees almost break. My father had an accident? Why isn't she hurt? Why isn't she there at the hospital? I see Michael confused and not sure how to answer.

"No, we're good... I was just showing princ-Y/N my games." He looks at me and I turn around taking a shirt from his closet. I just manage to button it up and sit on a chair almost likee his and Michael lets his mom in.

She steps slowly, fascinated by the fact that me and Michael are in the same room not screaming at each other. I turn around a little pretending I didn't hear the conversation so I can have an excuse of why I am so chill in that chair while my father is in some hospital loosing blood.

"Oh ... wow, this- I - anyways. We need to go to the hospital. Me and your dad had a car accident. He's hurt ...pretty bad I think. The doctors wouldn't let me to see him.

I search Michael's gaze. "Go downstairs mom, we'll be there in a minute." He gives his mom a reassuring smile and she goes down. "Hurry up."

I quickly run in my room and change my clothes into some blue skinny jeans and a black blouse. I run my fingers in my hair fixing it, I can't believe I looked like this when his mom almost caught us.

I pass by Michael's room and I see him playing whatever game. "Aren't you coming?" I ask him and he puts his headphones off. "What?"

"To the hospital? Aren't you coming?" I ask again and he puts his headphones on.

"It's not like I care just because I fucked you." He says this again and I'm profoundly hurt. Even a person who you met like only an hour ago would come with you to the hospital if you're dad just had an accident... I will never understand him. So much hate ...

I hurry back downstairs and I see Karen waiting for me. She doesn't even seem surprised that his son didn't come down.

"What happened though?" I ask her and she seems so stressed.

"I'm so sorry Y/N ... we were just arguing about something and he was driving ....and " I see her dropping some tears. It almost got to me ...

As I climb off of the car angry I start screaming at her lile she's the reason my dad is in hospital. "You know you shouldn't fight with him in the car! You know about his health!!"

I run in the hospital not letting Karen say another word. I ask about my dad and some nurse leads me to his room.

I can see Karen following behind me, but I just choose to ignore her. She knew my father had an arterial hypertension and he's always exposed to this. She knew she shouldn't fight with him... stress is not a good thing for my father ... especially when he's driving.

"Hey dad." I think they just brought him in from a quick surgery.

He is still sleeping though and I can see a lot of bruises on his head.

"How is he?" I asked the doctor. "Well he lost a lot of blood, it will be best if we take your blood type test.

"No need. I'm A positive. " I tell the doc and he smiles. "Good. It's actually perfect. Do you want to give your dad 800ml of your blood?"

Well probably I'll feel bad as shit after this, but I do it anyways. All I know is doctors sucking up my blood. Damn I start to feel dizzy and it's not good... I'm so drained of energy and I can barely keep my eyes close. Last thing I see is my blood going through a tube in my dad's organism.
***

In my sleepy time I start to blame myself for what is happening. It's gotta be the nature turning against me for what i did with Michael ... I can't find any other explanation ...
I wake up in my room and God knows how I ended up here. I feel better know though I'm still in pain. I look at my arm and I can see a big bruise there, probably will be gone in a couple of weeks ..hopefully.

One thing I know for sure ... I'm starving. I slowly climb off of my bed and drag my feet out of my room. How am I home? I should'be been in the hospital...
"Woah, slow down there. Go in your bed. You need to rest. I'll order some food for you." I hear Michael as I pass by his open door.

"Where's Karen?" I ask slightly confused. "She's with your dad ... Come lay in this bed." He pointed out to his bed.
"I'm good. I just need to eat something and then I have to go to my dad." I ramble feeling all my body getting weak.

"Shut up, will you? And come here. You're exhausted..." I roll my eyes at his comment. Who is he to tell me that? Last time I saw him, he didn't exactly give a damn about me ..well my dad, but that's a huge part of me.

I drag my feet downstairs and go straight to the fridge. Great ... I don't feel like eating any of the food that's in there.
"Y/N, come upstairs. I ordered some KFC, you need to eat fats and stuff like that... You gave up a lot of blood." I see Michael coming down.

Well just hearing about KFC made my stomach growl and hearing him telling me by my name made my ears twinkle. But damn ..I need that food.
"Fine. But just so you know... I'm not eating that because you said so ... I'll eat it because I really feel like it." I find myself rambling on and I see him chuckle. "Fine by me."

I roll my eyes on his comment and start to walk upstairs. I didn't realize climbing up the stairs will get me so exhausted..
"Come here." I hear Michael whispering putting his arms around me lifting me up.
"I can walk alone.." I breathe my arms not following my brain's lead wrapping themselves around Michael's body.

"Yeah, that's why you stop at every stair.." He laughs carring me in his room. I don't understand why is he so nice to me ... This is totally not Michael. I just sit in his bed as he plays something on his computer.
In about 20 minutes the food comes and Michael brings it upstairs for me.

"Eat princess." He comes with fries and wings and my mouth is already dripping.
We both eat in silence and I already feel better.
After I finish eating two big meals I let my body drown in coke. My body needs sugar but I should probably drink water too .. I need to hydrate myself.

"I need to go to hospital to see how's my dad." I state and he's turning to face me.
"No, you won't go anywhere. My mom's with your dad. It's not like he'll get better if you are there. Plus he already got better because of your blood... You have nothing to worry about." I don't get why he's acting like this.

"Well I don't really care what you have to say ... I'm still going." I stand up and go in the bathroom and start the shower. Who is he to tell me what to do?
I get into the shower, my body still weak, but not as it was ... I feel the energy kicking in, and let the water drops roll on my body, cleaning myself up.

As I apply shampoo to my hair I hear the door opening and I can feel his breath on my shoulder. Why do I feel goosebumps rising?

************************************
Well hope you like it. Comment if you want more. Don't forget to Vote :D
Love you all. Thanks for reading my stupid things xoxo
-KG ♥