Chapter 12

They say children and drunk people don't lie and this is what hurts the most.
Hearing him shout drunk at me that he hates me. Right after I poured my soul out for him... the fact that he didn't exactly hear me out doesn't hurt half as much as hearing him saying those words.

What have I ever done to him to make him hate me? If that so ..I was the one who would've been supposed to say that. He messed with me than he pushed me away ... I got a boyfriend than he came in the picture again and made me completely lose my mind, ending the beautiful relationship with Luke, and now he's the one saying he hates me.

"You know what. Fine. Hate me all you want. But just so you know... all I ever did was get my heart attached to you." I feel tears making their way on my hot cheek.
I don't understand what I'm doing here anymore so I turn around and leave.

Just as I reach my car see lightnings on the sky and bad rain splashing the street. Guess this is the worst that can happen today ....
I start the engine and as I drive away from his apartment, the rain keeps getting heavier. I can feel the wind so strong crashing on my car, but right now all I want is to get home.

I can't believe it rains like this -SHIT! Just as I wait on the red light a tree falls behind me and right now my body begins to tremble. I try to convince myself that I can make it safe back home but as a second tree falls at the hard rain and wind my hands just stop moving.
I slowly take my phone out but as lucky as I am there's no service right now.

Shit. Lightnings and thunders just fill my sight and my heart is jumping out of my chest. I'm stuck between two giant fallen trees and there's nobody who could help me here.
Michael is the closest here. It would take a five minute walk to get to him.

No. There's no way I'll go back to that jerk... not after he said he hates me and all my soul pouring out to him... not after that. I can't ever see him. I let him see how vulnerable I am to his actions and there's no way in hell I'll crawl back to that apartment.

Another lightning strikes the sky and my hear breaks my chest bones with its hard beat. I'm in the middle of nowhere surrounded by fallen trees with my heart broken and scared to death.

Just as I wrap my hands tighter on the wheel someone knocks on my window.
"Ahhh" I can't help the yelp coming out of my mouth.
I look at the man who's standing in the splashing rain outside of my car. Even as scared as I am I can't let them stay like that so I roll down my window.
"Y/n?" They ask and as I look closer in the little light of the last lighter remaining on the street I realize it's Ashton, Luke's friend.

*Michael's POV *
Damn you, Y/N. I wish I took those words back but let's face it ..now that she's gone, it's too late.
I stumble to the window and see her starting the engine of her car. I'm too drunk to follow her and stop her ... honestly after saying those harsh words to her I'm not sure she wants me to.

I look like a lunatic as the rain keeps getting worse and her car more far away. Just as I turn around I see a tree falling in the distance. Shit! Y/n is in that car. My eyes get bigger as I don't see the car anymore. What if it hit her? What if she's hurt?

I grab my jacket and leave my apartment. As soon as the cold water hits me and seeing another tree falling in the distance my body sobers up and I start running towards her car. God, I hope she's ok... if not I'll blame myself for thw rest of my life for throwing her out on this kind of weather.

I'm just two streets away as I see her climbing out of that car and a biy wrapping his arms around her.
I stop my running as they go inside of a house. I can't believe I let her go like that when I almost had her.

*Your POV*
"Thank you Ashton" I smile as he hands me a towel. "You know .." he says taking off his shirt "you really shouldn't be driving on a weather like this." He smiles drying off his hair with a towel.
"Yeah ..I know. I guess I just had a crappy day." I sigh letting my body fall on his bed.
"What? What happened? " he asks picking another t.shirt from his drawer.
"Well I just got rejected big time ...and thriwn away from his house. Yayy me." I smile sarcastically.