College

Emma is in college and her principal, Ms. Reed, is stunning. Emma's been enamored with her ever since she first laid her eyes on the gorgeous blonde. Those long legs, that curvy behind, and big bosom; Ms. Reed was amazing. But there was one other part of Ms. Reed Emma just HAD to see...

Emma had a plan. She spent all night long creating an audio file that used both binaural sounds along with spoken instructions whispered by Emma herself, that would brainwash any woman into a mindless foot slut, wanting to have their feet worshipped and admired by Emma herself.

When Monday came, Emma awoke and got dressed, ate her breakfast, and left to go to class. The audio file was downloaded onto her phone from her computer, ready to be played for Ms. Reed. Emma could hardly contain her excitement, making waiting for her classes to finish absolute torture. In the end, she couldn't even wait. She left in the middle of class to go to Ms. Reed's office.

"Come in!" Emma heard after knocking on the principal's door, which she then opened before stepping inside the office. The beautiful thirty-five-year-old woman had her blonde hair in a bun and was wearing a suit with a skirt, pantyhose, and five-inch black heels. She adjusted her black, rounded glasses as she sat up in her chair behind her desk, a curious and most interesting look on her face. "What brings you here, Emma?" Ms. Reed asked as she crossed her legs, eyeing the girl up and down. She knew Emma had always been a good student, so she must have had an important reason for leaving in the middle of class to speak with her.

Immediately, Emma felt an intense nervousness in her stomach. Her cheeks become red as she slowly made her way towards the wooden chair in front of the principal's grey desk. She wondered if she shouldn't do this. What if it didn't work? What if someone walked in on them? Emma gulped before sitting down, trying to ready herself as best as she could. After all, she wanted this more than anything in the world. This was her moment.

"W-well, I... There's just something I wanted to talk to you about.." Emma spoke, her voice a bit Tremblay as she talked, filled with nervousness. "You see, well... Just listen to this." The girl said, pressing the button on her phone screen to play the audio. God, if this didn't work, she'd never been able to explain this.

"Huh?" Said Ms. Reed, completely confused as to what Emma was doing. "Okay... You're acting very strange, Emma. Are you... Wait..." As the sounds of the soft humming of the binaural noises coupled with the whispers of obedience slipped into her ears and her mind, Ms. Reed began slumping forward a bit, her mouth starting to open. "That.. that sound..." She said, her eyelids drooping, her jaw quickly becoming slack.

Emma couldn't believe what she was seeing! It was working! It was working! Ms. Reed looked totally out of it, dazed and confused, yet entranced and relaxed. Emma couldn't help but giggle and smile wide.

"Oh... Ohhh..." Ms. Reed's eyes began rolling back into her head. That wonderful music and those whispers felt so good to listen to. "E-Emma... I c-can't.. can't think..." The principal's mind was becoming blank. Every thought she had just drifted off to someplace far away, leaving her nothing but a mindless, slack-jawed zombie.

"Aww, look at you, Ms. Reed!" Said Emma with a big smile. "Looks like someone's a bit hypnotized, huh? I brainwashed you, didn't I?" She giggled. "You're going to be my little slut and show me those wonderful bare feet of yours aren't you?"

With her eyes rolled far back, only showing the whites, drool dripped from Ms. Reed's bottom lip as she reached down to take off her heels. "Yes... Emma..." She moaned as she put her naked feet up on the desk, crossed at their ankles. Her soft, long, tender soles looked gorgeous and her plump, juicy toes were stunning.

Emma blushed and leaned in for a sniff, and to her surprise, Ms. Reed's feet smelled like fresh, tasty strawberries. Emma again giggled with sexual glee as she felt herself getting wet just looking at these beautiful feet right in front of her face. "Wow.." She said, "They smell so pleasant, Ms. Reed. Does my slut like to take care of her feet?"