Visiting mothers work

Emma had been living the life ever since she accidentally hypnotized hundreds of students, as well as teachers and the principal at her college. Each one of them now had triggers that dropped them right back under Emma's control, whenever she wanted.

Recently though, Emma had an idea. She was tired of her mother always coming home from work, depressed from being verbally abused and mistreated by her boss every workday. It was sad to see her mother so down in the dumps almost every day, and it made her angry. Emma wanted to get revenge on that bitch of a boss...

Using her skills in hypnosis, Emma was able to convince her mother Nancy to let Emma go to one of the meetings at her job. After all, since the last time, Emma has had lots of free time to learn more and more about hypnosis.

Today was the day. Emma was on a mission as she sat in the passenger's seat as her mother drove to work. Emma had the audio file ready on her phone; the same one she had used so effortlessly before.

Once they arrived, Emma followed her mother to the conference room for the meeting. Once there, they walked inside and everyone looked at them in confusion.

"Umm, Nancy. Who have you brought with you?" Asked the boss, a tall, brunette woman sitting at the head of the table. She wore glasses and a dress suit; a painfully annoyed look on her face as she and the other women in the room stared at Nancy and the young girl.

Nancy smiled wide. "This is my daughter, Emma, and she wants to show you something, Mrs. Dawson." She replied, patting her daughter on the back.

"What the? You know she isn't allowed here, especially at an important meeting like this. Nancy, I'll have you know that-" Mrs. Dawson started to go off on a tangent when she heard a wonderful sound. "Huh? What's that? What are you doing?" The boss asked as she looked at the phone Emma had placed on the table.

Emma only giggled, as the music started to play for everyone in the room. The hypnotic whispers of Emma's voice were just loud enough to be heard by their subconscious. "Just listen and relax, Mrs. Dawson. You work so hard, you deserve a rest..."

"A.. a rest?" Said Mrs. Dawson, confused and trying to make sense of what was happening. That wonderful humming sound was something she had never heard before, and she found herself growing very relaxed by it. "Y-yes maybe I do need a rest, but-"

"Shhhhh..." Said Emma, putting her finger in front of her lips. "Just listen and relax, let go of your stress..."

Not only was Mrs. Dawson affected, but so was everyone else in the room. Even Emma's mother.

"I.. Yes... Let go....." Repeated Mrs. Dawson, her eyelids growing heavier and heavier, breathing deeper and sinking into her chair. Her hand rested on the desk, on top of a little red button.... noticed by Emma, but she didn't think anything of it.

"Good... Here comes my favorite part." Emma snickered to herself as the subliminal messages began to command Mrs. Dawson and the accompanying women at the table to lift their bare feet and be mindless foot slaves.

"Must show off... my feet.." Mrs. Dawson whispered as her nylon-clad feet propped themselves upon the table.

Emma looked around to see not only her mom's boss showing her feet but everyone else in the room, including her mom right beside her! "That's what I'm talking about. Look at all, you good girls! Especially you, Mrs. Dawson." She said as she made her way to the boss and caressed her soles. "So soft and warm.. time to enjoy myself." Said the girl as she leaned down and began to suck on Mrs. Dawson's nyloned toes and kissed them, as everyone else in the room began to make out with one another's foot.

The shy intern, Grace, wearing glasses with curly blonde hair had all five of the red-headed sales assistant Stephanie's toes in her mouth, slobber running down her chin. Emma's mother had a mouthful of feet as well as her feet were worshipped by the 20-year-old ebony girl Nicole beside her.