4

"I pick my poison and it's you."

Warning: hockey violence?

Chapter four: No more hockey

Imani's POV:

It been a week since Connie told me all this "advice" and I still don't know what to do. I think I'm just going to let it all play out.

Anyways, today is our first hockey game of the season agin so that'll be nice I guess. If we win...

We we're all getting ready in the locker rooms before our game and I decided to go talk to Connie again.

"Are you ready for todays game?" Connie asks.

"Yeah, but I hope we win without anyone getting hurt." I say, as Coach Orion comes in the room telling us to get on the ice.

-

We are 20 minutes into the game and we're winning but 4 which is nice but they're still a pretty hard team.

Coach then decided to put me on the ice for the second half of the game.

I took my spot at center and waited for the ref to drop the puck. However, I recognized the guy on the opposing playing center.

It was my ex...

And of course when I wasn't paying attention red drops the puck. I was knocked down my my ex boyfriend, Anthony.

I quickly got up and raced after him. I stole the puck from him and I was now racing towards the goal.

As soon as I hit the puck into the goal I was slammed into the pole on the side of the goal. I didn't even know who did it.

All I knew was my knee was definitely blown out. I hit my head so hard the last thing I  remember Luis skating over to me before I saw black.

-

I woke up in a hospital bed with my mom sitting in the chair next to me. I was so confused.

My knee felt like I had just been shot and my head hurts so bad I can't even see clearly.

"Mom, What happen? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Imani you hit your head pretty hard and you sprained your knee so basically your knee is very unstable." I just looked at her and looked at my knee before speaking again.

"Where's Luis?" I say, still looking down at me.

"What?"

"Where is Luis?" I want him here with me right now.

"Um, I'm not sure honey but I can try looking for him." I just nod hoping he's here.

She leaves the room to go look for him and it took her a good 15 minutes to find him.

But before I knew it there he was standing at the door with my mom.

-

This is a very hectic chapter but I hope you guys like the drama. This is also unedited so sorry if you can't understand this.
-Aubrey 💗