Prologue pt 2

-No Pov-

After a few minutes of driving in Turn's car, they arrived in an apartment that Turn and his Coworkers are staying in before leaving Japan. On the ride, Midoriya is feeling nervous about meeting new people as he thinks they'll hate him. Turn saw this and pats the boy's head to reassure him that everything will be fine. They began to have small conversations about other things to get to know each other. When Midoriya asked what quirk Turn has, he stated that it's called reflect, a quirk that stores and redirects any attacks. Midoriya was amazed at how powerful the quirk is and Turn thanked him for that. Then Midoriya starts rambling on about other quirks he sees throughout his young years and thought comments about the small flaws he sees. Turn was surprised that a kid at his age is able to notice small details about other quirks. This made him intrigued by the boy and thought about what his young mind would do for his secret organization.

Then he started to think about convincing the boy to join the organization called humarise. He can see the boy as a well trained warrior and strategist for the organization's cause. But Midoriya then starts saying that he wishes to be a hero just like All Might. This made Turn have an unpleasant and guilt feeling as Midoriya wants to join people who have quirks to save people but sees that people will hate him for thinking that way. He is also having a tough decision about what to think as he knows what it's like to have a door shut on his face and felt alone because of people's view of quirks. But now he sees a quirkless boy, having the same problems as him but still sees the good in quirks.

Turn at first didn't want Midoriya to follow this idea of being blinded by the 'greatness' of quirks, but felt that it's his decision to make when he gets older. He may want to have more allies for his cause, but he doesn't want to do it by 'brainwashing' children, just how quirked people do it. So for now, what he can do for the boy is make him strong to face the troubles the world would have on him.

After snapping out of his train of thought he realized that they arrived at his temporary apartment. It's a nice 5 star hotel with everything a person needs, complimentary breakfast, a small gym, etc. Midoriya was amazed by the sight of the hotel as he had never seen one before.

They entered the complex and walked to Turn's apartment, while getting glances of other people when seeing Midoriya's dirty clothes. But Midoriya didn't notice as he is still amazed by the hotel's design. After getting into the elevator and getting into Turn's floor, they opened a door into the room Turn is reserved for.

There he meets a member from his Humarise group, who are here in case something bad would happen to Turn

There he meets a member from his Humarise group, who are here in case something bad would happen to Turn. Guarding the room was an athletically- built woman with short mint green hair and sharp eyes. She is wearing a purple shirt with a CD picture on it and blue jeans. The lady saw the man coming and stood up to greet him in a soldier way then she saw a kid behind Turn's legs.

"Sir, who is the kid you brought?" The lady questioned.

"Nice to meet you Beros, well this young man is Izuku Midoriya. I'm taking him in for adoption." Turn answered.