Making a Friend

-No Pov-

It has been a few days since Midoriya has left Japan and moved to the U.S., California, which he was excited about as this is where All Might made his name. He was then driven to where Turn lives. It was a fancy house that was cooler than the hotel they stayed at. It has a quartz style kitchen with a big fridge and hardwood floors, a small fitness gym with a few weights set, a treadmill and pull up bars, 3 bedrooms (1 master room and 2 guest rooms) and more. It was an understatement to say that the young man was amazed at how fancy the place is and ran around the room to explore.

After that things started to look good for Midoriya, he started going to great school scared but then continued walking toward his class

After that things started to look good for Midoriya, he started going to great school scared but then continued walking toward his class. He walked to his first period math class and faced his new classmates.

"Alright everyone, we have a new student today." A dark haired teacher announced. "He was transferred here to Japan and doesn't know any English yet, so I hope you all will be nice to him." He then looked at the green haired kid. "Midoriya please take the empty seat in the corner there." Gesturing to the second back row on the right of the class.

The kid walked over to his seat and started listening to the teacher. The kids started giving small whispers to each other as they talked about the new kid. It was anything bad, just curiosity, but Midoriya believes in his head that they were talking bad stuff about him just like his old classmates did before.

It was now Lunch and things were okay for Midoriya. After his math class, he took some English classes to help understand others and Social studies. He walked to a seat out in a field where there are students having lunch and talking to each other. He was casually enjoying his lunch by himself, without attracting others, but sees a kid being dragged by two other kids out to an empty side of the school. Noticing what might happen he ran over there to stop any form of bullying about to happen. And he was right.

The kids were starting to use a quirk at a blond boy with blue eyes, being the same age as Midoriya. Giving the boy bruises around his face and dirt marks.

"Why are you still even in this school, you quirkless weirdo?!" a kid with scaly skin said.

"Yeah. It's amazing that your family is still keeping you around even if you don't have a quirk!" another kid with black eyes exclaimed.

Midroiya was surprised that he sees another boy who is quirkless just like himself, and he doesn't want others to feel hurt like he was. Midoriya then ran over to one of the bullies to punch them.

"Hey, leave him alone!" Midoriya said in Japanese.

This caught the bully off guard and got punched in the face, which made the kid step back. The other bully went to his friend's side while Midoriya went over to the injured kid.

"Are you alright?" Midoriya said concerned, speaking Japanese.

"Uh, What?", The blond kid replied.