After

Ranboo's POV:
I'm starting to think I like Y/N... God, would Dream really be mad or was George joking?

You know what, forget that, I'm just going to go back to London for now. I'll get to see Y/N again. Last time we met, I told her I'd come back and we could look around the city.

Timeskip

I have been walking for maybe a minute before I look up to see Y/N peeking behind George's door, most likely saying goodbye. As she turn around, our eyes instantly connect. I swear I saw her cheeks glow pink.. I know I did..

"Heyy! How are you?" she says as she walks down the steps. "Hiii, I'm good. How are you?" I ask. "I'm amazing," she says. I laugh. "I will admit, I didn't sleep very well, so forgive me if I seem tired," she says.

After a few minutes of bickering and me trying to convince her to stay and sleep, I failed to convince her and we walked to the station. We went of to the Green Park then changed to the Piccadilly Line, where we hopped off in Leicester Square.

Y/N seemed really happy there. She would sing along with the live singers and drag me by the hand to places she thought looked exciting. Suddenly she sees the Lego shop, that I have been eyeing and wanting to go to the whole time.

"You told me you liked legos! Do you want to go in there?" she asked pointing at the place.

Instead of answering, we change roles and now I'm the one dragging her everywhere. We end up buying a ton of Lego sets to build whenever she starts streaming. By 'we,' I mean I did, but she went along with me.

Y/N's POV:
We walked through Leicester Square, somehow going through Piccadilly and ending up in Covent Gardens, but we had fun!

I loved everything we did. Even though we met only yesterday, I would call Ranboo my best friend. He's amazing.