Guess.

Clay/Dream's POV:
Oh lord, poor boy looks terrified. "Come on Ranboo, let's go for a walk," I say. "Mhm, yep, let's go," he says.

"So," I start. "Who asked who to be their partner," I ask.

"No one, not yet at least," he says starring at the pavement as we walk. "Ranboo," I put my arm around his shoulder. "I know you'd be a great boyfriend, specially to her. I know she'll say yes. I literally say you guys holding hands on your way walking here. She wouldn't do that with her school friends. Your doing something right."

"You think she'd say yes?" he asks.

"I'm sure."

——————————————————
Ranboo's POV:
"She'll say yes, calm down," I mumble to myself. Dream has agreed to help me ask Y/N to be my girlfriend.

Im wearing my classic suit, and I'm holding a bouquet of her favorite flowers. I hear the signal call, or as it would be to the average ear, one of George's weird dinosaur calls.

So there I am, watching a gorgeous, blindfolded Y/N being led by Dream towards me.

She's left there standing and Dream goes back inside. "T-Take off the blindfold," I say.

"Woah- I- Thank you," she smiles. "Y/N-" I start but get cut off.

"Ranboo be my boyfriend," she says bluntly. "I-Yes, I will, I love you," I say without thinking, but I don't regret it. "I love you too," she says. We close in on each other and I push pack a strand of hair that's in her face. "I love you more," I remind her. She kisses me and I kiss back, even though I'm a little shocked.

She pulls away, and hugged me. Out of nowhere, it starts raining. "Come on let's dance!" she says happily. "Alright," I laugh as  we do.

God I love her.