I

Ranboo's POV:
I did eventually take her to Brighton, she ended up falling asleep with me, but I'm awake now and scrolling through twitter.

Suddenly I get a DM from Dream.

"Hey Ranboo! I know your secret."

Shit Shit Shit

"Hey man, I'm sorry but i can't stop myself from loving her, she's just so amazing.. i'm sorry, I can stop hanging out with her if you'd like, but only if it wouldn't affect her," I send in response.

"Wait you like my sister??? I was just joking with that message, but what???"

Oh well fuck.
Great now I'm getting a call from him...

I carefully let go of Y/N without waking her up and I answer Dream's call.

Hey Ranboo.

"Hi.."

I'm going to interview you. Tell me what exactly you like about Y/N.

"Everything Dream, I like her sense of humor,  her way of dressing, the way she hops when she gets excited, her smile. I find it funny, the little things she imitates from you unintentionally."

I- You really do like everything about her huh?

"Mhm."

Okay then. Just don't break her heart. Please. She's had enough of that happening to her.

"That thought will never cross my mind, I promise."

Alrighty, goodbye then

"Buh-Bye!"

——————————————————

"Ranboo?" I hear a wearily call coming from my room. "Yeah? Y/N?" I say as I come in. "Good morning Y/N," I say sitting back on my mattress on the floor. "How's you sleep," I smile. "Mmm," she responds hiding herself in my pillows. "Wake up, come on," I say. "Nooo.." she says. "Y/N.." I say as I pry her from the pillow. I kiss her lips and she hugs me. "I love you, but let me fucking sleep," she laughs.

"No, we need to go back to London," I remind her. "Whyyyy."

"We need to get the key to your new house, remember??" I say.

"Alright, give me a second, I don't have new clothes," I say. "Lucky for you, Teagan's clothes are probably your size," I say. "I'll go get you something," I say.

I get her f/c shirt and jeans, with Teag's permission of course.

I hand them to Y/N then step out of the room.

Timeskip

We have arrived in London once again. We've collected the key to her house and we head back to George's house to collect her things.

It's all casual until a certain American blonde resembling Y/N steps out of the bathroom.

"Clay? What are you doing here?" she asked. Meanwhile, I was breaking down in my head.

"Oh, nothing, just scarring Ranboo for life," he laughs.