Chapter 3: Too Many Questions and Not Enough Memory

Tinsley woke up with a groan, a pounding headache, on a couch that was way comfier than her own, in a room she didn't recognize, and with many, many, questions. Although having many questions was nothing new for her. She had always been the type of girl who always wanted to know why. She heard the sound of footsteps and snapped her eyes shut, freezing in her thoughts.

"Are you awake?" A voice asked quietly from somewhere behind her. That voice.......there was something about that voice. It sounded so...familiar. Oh my god. Was she hearing things? That voice sounded just like Scarlett Johansson.

The voice spoke again, this time louder and more clearer, "I can tell you are awake."

Tinsley slowly peeked open one eyelid, catching a brief glimpse of the woman standing over her before hastily slamming it shut. Oh lord. Perhaps she had finally lost her mind. Was she going crazy, hearing and seeing things that aren't there? No. Nothing could get more real than Scarlett Johansson standing a few feet away from her, watching her, talking to her. Tinsley wasn't sure if maybe she should be praying she was seeing things; maybe that would save her from the immense amount of embarrassment she was about to feel. Tinsley took a deep breathe and then opened her eyes. Her gaze fell on the sight of the woman leaning against the arm of a loveseat couch that matched the couch she was currently occupying–a woman she knew as Scarlett Johansson.

"How are you feeling?" Scarlett asked her.

Tinsley's mouth opened and closed a few times before she was finally able to form proper thoughts and get her words out. How did she get here? She tried to ignore the loud, debilitating pounding that was overtaking her head. It was making it extremely hard to focus. She struggled to recall how in the world she ended up here, on this couch, in the presence of Scarlett Johansson. She came up blank.

"Well, umm..my head is pounding and I'm deeply confused. I have no idea how I ended up here? I feel like I could be dreaming." Tinsley replied.

Scarlett nodded, as if she had already expected all of those things, then waved her hand in the direction of the coffee table, "Why don't you take some Advil for your head first, and then I'll explain what happened."

Tinsley fully sat herself up and leaned forward off the couch, grabbing the bottle of water and the Advil bottle off the cute rectangular coffee table. She could feel Scarlett watching her as she twisted the advil lid off and dumped four circular pills into her hand. Under the scrutiny, she quickly popped all four of the Advil into her mouth at once and washed them down with a few gulps of water.

She set the water back down on the table, and murmured a "Thank you."

"It's no problem. Hopefully that will help with the pain. I don't want to overwhelm you with all of the information and details all at once, so for now, I'm going to just give you a rundown, based on my perspective. I was driving to my house, and I saw you run into a light pole, so I stopped my car, got out, and ran to see if you were okay. You were responsive, but only after a minute or two. I helped you up and into my car and brought you here, to my house, to give you some ice for your head. I never got to give you an ice pack because you fell asleep just as I was carrying you to my front door."

Tinsley cringed as it all came back to her. The running, her hair getting in her face, and the sudden darkness that followed almost immediately after. The pretending to be asleep part. Although she wasn't going to tell Scarlett that.

Really Tinsley?! A pole. Of all the fucking things. I ran into a fucking light pole.

"Ohh god. Anything else I did that was embarrassing?" Tinsley resisted the urge to palm her hand to her face. She doubted that would make the pain in her head any better.

An amused look flitted across Scarlett's face. Tinsley got the feeling that Scarlett was holding back a smirk.

"Let me ask...Have you been watching the Magic School Bus lately? Or do you just have a tendency to sing the Magic School Bus songs?

Tinsleys face paled. If only she had access to a magic genie and three wishes. Her first wish would be to disappear off the face of the earth.

"Oh my god. That so embarrassing. I wish you hadn't witnessed that. Or any of it. But, no, I haven't watched any Magic School Bus lately. Should I ask when I sang one of the songs or should I save myself from the extra embarrassment? No, actually, please tell me."

Scarlett's lips curved into the signature smirk that she was known for, "I'll save you half of the extra embarrassment, and I'll just say that you were overly excited that you were going to my house."

"Oh my god. That is so embarrassing. I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to carry me into your house. I'm sure it felt like you were taking care of a drunk person. I was probably so heavy to carry too. "

Scarlett shook her head adamantly, "It really is okay. You weren't heavy at all, I promise. Is your head still hurting? I'd be more than happy to get you that ice pack now."

Tinsley nodded eagerly, "Yes please, I will take that ice pack. My head is still pounding; it feels like I just got run over by an armored truck. Who knew a pole could do so much damage."

Scarlett chuckled at her quip, then got up and disappeared through the doorway of her kitchen. Tinsley looked around at her surroundings, taking in the cozy decor of the room she was currently in. Soft throw pillows adorned the couches, and the walls were painted in warm, inviting colors. It was very cute, not too basic and not to simple, but not overdone.

Scarlett walked back into the room, a blue ice pack in her hand, a paper towel wrapped around it. She held it out for Tinsley to take, "Here. I put a paper towel around it so that it isn't so cold."

Tinsley smiled brightly, and took it out of Scarlett's hand, "Thank you for the Advil and the ice pack. Oh and thank you for bringing me into your home. I know that was a big risk for you and I appreciate it. I promise I won't tell anyone where you live. I'm not that type of person, I swear."

Tinsley placed the ice pack against her forehead with a grimace as the coldness of it hit her.

"You are welcome. I will appreciate the discretion. Do you have someone at your home who can watch over you tonight? Or just stay with you? You did hit your head pretty hard, and it would help me sleep better tonight knowing that you aren't going to die in your sleep." Scarlett said, concern etched onto her features.

Tinsley looked at Scarlett with a blank expression. How could someone as famous as Scarlett be so concerned for her? Yes, she knew that she had a little bit of worth, but for somebody to extend the concern to her to this extent felt strange, or maybe she was just used to people not caring. "Yes. My friend Alana can come over and stay with me. I'm sure I will be fine though. I always am."

Scarlett seemed satisfied by Tinsley's answer. She stood up in front of her with a warm smile, "Okay. Let me drive you home then."

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY YALL I JUST CHANGED THE NAMES OF THE THE CHAPTERS AROUND BUT I MIGHT POST ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER WE WILL SEEEEEEE!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! 

LOVE - A