Daycare Oh no (Ch.1)

(Y/n's POV)

I'm scared... Like no joke, Children are scary, lil demons! but that Gregory so I have to do this for him.... As I carefully avoided the cleaning bots, I sneaked up to where the signs clearly pointing to the daycare as I pushed open 2 red doors to a big dark room with lights lighting up signs of the Daycare Attendant? Both a Sun with an energizing candy while the Moon had a sleep inducing candy...imma get me some of them candies- WHY IS THERE A GARAGE DOOR FOR A DAYCARE!?!? I gotta stop questioning stuff like this, I mean this place has robots soo cant really surprised by anything anymore.

Oh god, its heavy- I mean its a metal door, Dummy. "FINALLY!!" I screeched as I finally yeeted the door up. "whoa..." I gasped seeing the giant statues, Hey! Its the Moon and Sun guy! Moondrop and Sundrop, I'm pretty sure. A desk.... WITH THE CANDIES, OOOOOOOO!!!!! I darted over snatching some energizing and Sleep inducing candy. "these are going to come in handy in the near future, I think so at least.... I looked up behind me and saw a Sun and Moon plush and gasped looking around before grabbing the two plushes and putting the in my backpack, I had decided to bring with me to the Pizza plex. I looked back over to my left side and saw a slide opening with the saying "Slide into Fun..?" I said tilting my head and walking over to it... "THAT SEEMS LIKE TONS OF FUN!" I said slipping into the slide cheering as I slid down the slide and laughed. "OOF!" I yelped as my body landed into a Ball pit... WAIT A BALL PIT, I MISSED THESE THINGS! I laughed and spun in a circle even though it was very loud. I calmed down and started walking towards a little rainbow that led outside the ball pit "HOOOOO! HOOOO! HOOO!" I shot my head over to the fake tower as I saw the Sun animatronic dive into the Ball pit with me.... Oh God.... Daycares am I right? 

(WOOOOOO! I AM SO EXCITED WITH THIS STORY!!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS RANDOM STORY WHERE YOU THE READER ARE INSANE SORRY BUT THIS SERIOUS BUT CHAOTIC!)