Please stop (Ch.3)

(Y/n's POV)

"NEW FRIEND WHERE ARE YOU!? I MISS YOU!! WHAT ABOUT OUT SLUMBER PARTY!? DO YOU WANT A PUPPET SHOW!? I HAVE GLILTTER GLUE IF YOU COME OUT!!" Sundrop screeched darting past the play place I was hiding in... I wish he would shut up... He's so loud its so annoying to me and its getting on my nerves.. I sighed quietly and carefully moved higher in the play place to get farther away from Sundrop, sure he seemed nice but Still he cant be trusted. "FRIEND!!!!!" Sundrop cried out as I heard him dragging his arms on the floor as he walked past the Play place I was in once again. I felt a bit bad for just ditching him like that but what else could I do?... "NEW FRIEND! THERE YOU ARE!" Sundrop screeched and climbed into the play place to get to where I was... I might as well just accept my fate here shouldn't I..? I felt arms wrap around me and I get pulled to a metal chest "NEW FRIEND, WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY!? WE HAVNT EVEN STARTED HIDE AND SEEK, IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT!!" Sundrop yelled climbing out of the play place with me in his arms.... I've been running around so much.... and the Sundrop is so warm to the touch... I'm so tired.... NO! I cant fall asleep! Then I wont be able to find Gregory! "NEW FRIEND! IVE MOVED THOSE BUCKETS SO YOU CANT MAKE A MESS! AND WE CAN JUST HANG OUT FOR THE ENTIRE TIME!!" Sundrop said finally putting me down as I glared at him slightly, I huffed and sat down as Sundrop danced in front of me and kept that stupid permanent grin "NEW FRIEND!? ARE YOU OKAY!?" Sundrop said sitting down in front of me as I glared at him slightly as I pulled my legs up to chest and hid my face in my knees. "NEW FRIEND?" Sundrop asked quieter then what has been and I sensed that he moved closer me, I huffed and shoved my face more into my knees. "OH NEW FRIEND!! YOU MUST BE TIRED!!! RIGHT!? RIGHT!?" Sundrop asked moving closer to me as I yawned but tried to hide it.. I cant fall asleep without knowing where Gregory is! "STAY HERE FRIEND! ILL BE RIGHT BACK!" Sundrop said getting up and running off.... I could run..... but I'm so tired..... I could sleep for a minute.... Just a nap..... I slowly started laying on floor and heard Sundrop running towards me, making me raise my head. "NEW FRIEND! I GOT YOU BLANKET SO YOU CAN SLEEP!!" Sundrop told me laying the blanket on top of me "YOU CAN CALM DOWN NEW FRIEND! YOUR SAFE IN MY DAYCARE! HENCE I AM THE GREAT PROTECTER OF MY DAYCARE!" Sundrop spoke standing tall and proud putting a fist to his chest making smile a bit before closing my eyes as I felt a somewhat warm robotic hand rubbing my head... Maybe a bit of sleep with be fine....

(I wont update for a bit today and tomorrow cause Christmas.)