WHO IS YOU (Ch.2)

(Y/n's POV)

..............I don't feel safe knowing that this Sun guy is just swimming in the Ball pit while I'm in here... Everything else is trying to kill me, so why wouldn't this one want to kill me? But where is it?.... I guess I have to walk forwARD- "HELLO! NEW FRIEND! YOUR SURE UP LATE! ARE WE HAVING A SLUMBER PARTY!? YOU SEEM TO BE A NOT CHILD, BUT THATS OKAY!" I yelped staring at this animatronic who has picked me up from ball pit and started taking me out of it as I kicked my legs violently. "CALM DOWN, NEW FRIEND! NO NEED TO PANIC AT THIS SLUMBER PARTY!!" The animatronic spoke without its smile ever changing, My breathing started to pick up as I was getting scared but slightly Curious. The Animatronic seemed to hug me almost as if knew I was panicked... It was slightly Calming.... SLIGHTLY! The Animatronic set me down by these three buckets looking things and started rambling but I didn't pay that much attention to it until it said "THERES ONLY ONE RULE! KEEP THE LIGHTS... ON..... ON..... ON..." It said leaning down to my height and getting closer to me. "A-alright.." I mumbled "GOOD THEN FRIEND, MY NAMES SUNDROP, WHATS YOURS!?" The anima... Sundrop asked and told me "Y-y/n.." I whispered slightly startled by it "THATS A... LOVELY NAME, FRIEND!!" Sundrop said spinning and throwing his arms up in the air which made me slightly giggle at his action which he seemed to take pride in making me laugh with antics. "WELL... ARE YOU HAVING FUN YET!? ARE YA!? ARE YA!?" Sundrop appeared to be shaking as he spoke seemingly to be too excited to calm down with a 'new friend' around in the daycare for him to hang out with. "Kinda..?" I said before trying to walk away to explore before being picked up from behind and carried to the same spot by Sundrop, he seemed to want to not leave this one spot.. I wish there was something I could do to distract him from me walking away... hmmmmmmmmm..... I glanced at the buckets then back at Sundrop as I slowly inched towards them "WHAT ARE DOING FRIEND!?" Sundrop asked as I got close enough to knock over the bucket things... CRASH! "NO! NO! NOO! WHAT A MESS! WHICH IS THE BOTTOM!? WHERE IS THE TOP! OH! CLEAN UP! CLEAN UP!" Sundrop screeched out as i knocked the buckets and darted straight into the play place to hide from him and get put back into the same spot over and over again. "NEW FRIEND!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" Sundrop screamed as he seemed to actually be concerned for where I am. I kept quiet and hid as he panicked for my safety and health... Oh Gregory.... Where are you...

(You met Sun and ditched him in the play place. Great going buddy... Ha just kidding Have fun waiting for the next chapter, Psychos!)