Chapter 15 - Questions And Answers, Mistakes And Decisions

Izuku POV:
Asahi made a annoyed face once again. "Izuku. Answer me. Izuku. Answer me. Izuku. Answer me." He kept repeating, and has been for the past 10 minutes.
I sighed, giving up.
I stopped walking and put Asahi down onto the road.
"Yes?" I answered nonchalantly.
Asahi put his hands on his waist and with a straight face, stated:
"Why and where are we going?"
I exhaled quickly, then grabbed his hand and led him down the road again.
"We are going back to our house. And why, well, because I said so." I said, not wanting to make the boy worry.
Asahi stopped walking.
"Excuse me, but I'm not going home if it's just "because you said so". I want an explanation. Oh, and also an explanation of what happened yesterday. I woke up in this monsters arms, then got put to sleep again next to you in a weird room. Izuku!" He said sternly, but still in a monotone voice, unsurprisingly. It's actually astonishing how he manages to be sassy and stern with a straight face and a monotone voice.
I sighed and turned around to face him.
"Look, Ash, let's get home for now, and then in a comfortable environment I'll explain everything to you. I promise." I said. Well, not everything, but I'm sure you'll understand when you grow up.
Asahi shook his head. "I don't believe you." He simply said and turned around.
I was surprised for a second. "Uhm, why?"
Asahi crossed his arms. "Because, you'll definitely put up the "protective older brother" act, and not tell me some of the details or even the important parts." He turned around and stared me in the eye.
"I demand truthful and detailed answers NOW." The tone of his voice and the deadly (still monotone!) expression on his face, reminding me of an angry Aizawa sent shivers down my spine and I sighed.
"Fine. I'll tell you everything, but at home. C'mon! We're in the middle of an alleyway, someone could here us any second." I said, lowering my voice at the end. Asahi nodded as uncrossed his arms.
"Understood. Let's go."
He stated, and walked on ahead of me. I sighed and slumped down.
Asahi... you're one of a kind, kid.

But those words were taken out of my mouth the next moment by a very familiar scruffy voice.
"Asahi, you're one of a kind, kid. Making your brother submit like that."
Asahi stopped and glanced at where the voice was coming from, as did I. My eyes widened at the sight of Stain, sitting cross legged on the roof top above us.
Asahi put his hands on his waist.
"Monster dude? Hello. Who are you and how do you know my name and our relationship?" He calmly said, taking two steps back to be next to me.
He learned... hehe. I thought but then got serious.
"Stain, get off there and explain this."
Stain laughed. "Right back at ya, Misty." He said, then jumped down and stood in front of us. "I totally support your decision - I didn't want to drag you back anyway."
"Not that you can, though." I answered back. Asahi stood between us, quietly observing the situation.
"Oi, don't take words out of my mouth." Stain chuckled. Then his eyes became serious. "Misty, you can't just leave like that."
Izuku smirked. "Oh, sorry, but I did."
Stain rolled his eyes. "Shut up. I mean, you could've at least told me that you left face to face! I could've then punched you hard for dumping all that shit of being the "leader" onto my shoulders, idiot." Stain said, and I couldn't tell if he was mad, sad, worried or just joking.
I glanced at my hands. They were... shaking?

Then, Asahi interrupted us.
"Ok, I pretty much grasped the situation. So, I suppose you, Stain, are his friend or ally that is sad because Izu left without a word and only a note, and is now expressing that here through anger and sass." He nodded while Stain was about to object, but once again got interrupted by my younger brother. "Well, Stain, because you are his ally or friend or in any case, close person, you might know that my brother is very stubborn, and so he will not change his decision no matter what."
Stain sighed but nodded. Then he lifted his head again. "But, as I said, I'm not here to change his decision, I am here to punch him."
My draw fell open. What? He said that in such a straight face, did I mishear that?
On the other hand, Asahi remained with a calm and straight face like always. "I'm sorry Izu, but Stain, feel free." He said and stepped back.
I gasped and turned to Ash. "Wha...?" I did not expect that. "What do-" then i got punched in the stomach by guess who? Stain.
I bent in half and grunted.
"What the hell?!"
Stain laughed with a smirk. "There kid, now we're even." Then he turned to Asahi while I was still grunting from the pain.
"Hey brat, I like you." He grinned and smacked my brother on the head, then giving him a head lock.
Asahi remained having a straight face and calmly said. "Thank you."