Chapter 55 - Gone

Izuku, dressed in his girl outfit, sat at the counter and furiously typed at the keyboard.
Their cafe suddenly had an increase of customers lately, one of their coffee machines broke, and to add to that, one of their workers quit the job.

In other words, they were in a crisis.

"Izumi! I need you at the coffee machines - the newbies can't turn it on!"

Izuku wanted to scream.
Right, there another thing. The newbie that has just joined had absolutely no time management skills, so instead of helping, the girl is literally just in the way.
Not to mention the fact that she didn't even know how coffee machines work. She was just hired because she's the daughter of the company owner.

And that annoys the hell outta Izuku.

He pulled on a warm smile. "Of course! I'll be there in a sec." He called out, increasing his typing speed. He had to finish his English assessment because that is due in...... 2 minutes and 46 seconds.

And Present Mic is scary when he's angry.

After Izuku finally hit enter and submitted his essay, he didn't even have time to catch his breath as he heard a loud bang from the coffee machine room, and immediately jumped to his feet.

No way. Did the newbie break another one?

"Well you seem overly exhausted today."
Izuku grumbled, turning over in the bed to face his back to his brother.
"Shut up."
Asahi sighed. "It can't be that bad, right? Did something happen at school? Or at work?"
Izuku was quite for a while, contemplating if to tell Asahi or not, but eventually he decided to fuck it.
"There's an increase in customers at the cafe at work at, one of the professionals left, we have two broken coffee machines and a newbie that just ruins everything because she has no skills whatsoever." He paused, suddenly remembering something else, and released an even more painful groan. "And the internships are coming up."

Asahi cracked a smile. "Wow. I'm guessing the girl is the daughter of someone important, and that's why nobody can fire her?" He tilted his head in question, knowing full well that he got it right.
"You and your stupidly smart brain..." Izuku grumbled.
Asahi smirked. "I saw you coming from work today. That tu-tu looks great on you by the way."
Izukus head shot up from his pillow and Asahi only managed to dodge his upcoming punch because of how tired Izuku was.
The younger boy laughed as he ran away and out of the room.

At the door way he paused and looked back with a smile.
"Get some rest, bro." Then he closed the door and Izuku closed his eyes.

To be honest, he hasn't slept well for the past few nights because of an increase of criminal activity on the streets, and also... also because of that message from Dabi that he can't seem to decode no matter how hard he tries.

Who the fuck is the "red ribbon" and what is he plotting?
And why does Izuku need to care?

"Nightmist."
"Erasurehead."

To be honest, these meetings that they had each Tuesday and Friday as per the previously made agreement, were really getting on Izukus nerves. He had to constantly change his schedule for those days and explain to different people why he couldn't do anything at that time.
And to point out, these "people" were sometimes, most of the time, the unfriendly type.

But todays meeting especially got Izuku on edge since the pro hero brought papers with him.
And that couldn't be a good sign.

He decided to not beat around the bush today, mainly because he had work to do at the base, but also because he was just not in the mood for lectures and stuff like that.
"What's that?" He pointed to the folder under Aizawas arm with a nonchalant face.