Chapter 16 - Training?

3rd Person POV:
"Izuku! Hello! Izuku!" *smack*
"Ow! Asahiiii! Why'd you slap me?" Izuku groaned, sitting up in his bed.
It was about 6:00 am in the morning - way too early for Izuku who was patrolling till 3 am.
"Because you didn't wake up. But now that you're awake.." Asahi got up onto his knees and head chopped Izuku.
"Ow! Asahi!" Izuku protested, confused. What did he do this time?
"If I hadn't woke you up, you'd be peacefully sleeping right now and up till 10. Right?" Asahi asked, and Izuku, still confused, nodded. He would, because he could and he wanted to, so whats the problem?

Asahi facepalmed. "See? That's the problem!" he shook his head. "How do you expect to go to school if you cant even wake up on time by yourself? You'll get expelled before you even get to see the classroom. Izu, from today on I'm preparing you for school. From what I've seen and heard, the only person you've talked to and spent time with that is your age is Mei, which is good for a vigilante, but not good enough for a 15 year old high school girl that is a normal child like everyone else and has nothing to hide! Get into the act now, so that later you'll be comfortable with it."
Izuku sighed. "You're right, I will. Except Ash, I decided to not be Izumi at school. I made up a name "Toshiro" so I'll be him, because I'll get my puberty thingy soon enough and walking around with a voice changer pretending to be a girl and dealing with Mei is going to be hard and definitely won't help me stay low profile. I'll just tell Mei that I'm going to a different high school and be happy as a normal guy, Toshiro Hazumi, in UA high school class 1A." Izuku grinned, "That is, if I get in haha." he chuckled, rubbing his neck.
Asahi nodded thoughtfully.
"Well yeah, that works and helps keep you real identity hidden. Good job." Asahi jumped off the bed and headed to the bathroom. Izuku pouted. I feel like I'm the younger brother here. Humph.

Asahi looked out from the bathroom door. "Hey, that doesn't excuse you from getting up and beginning your training, brother." He said, then disappeared again. Izuku groaned and got off the bed.
"What training do I possibly need and could get from you? I'm a professional vigilante, capturing criminals every night!" Izuku protested.
Asahi once again appeared through the bathroom door, now with a toothbrush in hand.
"Social training, social! I bet you don't even know how to properly talk to a teacher!" he stated and popped his head back inside.
Izuku raised an eyebrow. "Theres a proper way of talking to a teacher?" he wondered out loud. Asahi sighed.
"Just get ready. I'll explain when we get to work."

And thats how Izuku started his training for school, being taught by his younger brother - Asahi.

"Ow ow ow! Whyyyy? I did everything right!" Izuku protested, rubbing his head where he just for head chopped again by Asahi.
Asahi shook his head. "No Izu! Your tone of voice isn't suitable! Who comes up to a teacher in class and says: "yo teach, what's for homework?"!!?? It's a teacher! Izuku, you need respect in your voice. Respect and acknowledgment that the teacher is your elder, and knows and can do much more than you."
Izuku pouted. "But I can do way more thing than Zawa. I probably know more than him too!" He argued back.
Asahi facepalmed. "No you don't! Nightmist or Izuku or even Izumi might, but Toshiro does not. You're his student, understand that!" Asahi said, hands on his waist with a straight face and an annoyed voice. "We've been doing this for like, 3 hours now. What's so hard?" He exclaimed.
Izuku sighed.
"Well, when I imagine me standing next to Zawa and asking him for homework, I just can't say "excuse me Aizawa-sensei, may you please tell me the homework you set for us?" I just can't!" Izuku exclaimed and collapsed onto the grass.

The two boys have been practising Izuku's social skills in the nearby park for 3 whole hours now, but seemed to not be getting anywhere.
Asahi stood over Izuku and sighed. "So you give up? Then quit school."
Izuku pouted. "Hey! I'm not giving up... and anyway, stop acting like an older brother! I'm the older one here, and yet I feel like I'm not!"
Asahi crossed his arms. "Well yeah, you're acting like a 3 year old who can't manage to draw the sun correctly. Stand up and try again." He said sternly, making Izuku deeply sigh and roll backwards, then jump up.
"Fine. Look. Let's say you're Zawa." He made a serious face.
Asahi shook his head. "No, not "Zawa" get rid of that nickname. It's "Aizawa sensei" for you."
Izuku grumbled. "Ughhh."

He took a deep breath and looked up. He walked up to Asahi as the later stared expectantly at him.
"I...um... A-Aizawa S..sensei, may you p-please tell me the homework?" Izuku gritted his teeth, holding himself back eith everything he's got to not add "old man" at the end.

Asahi shook his head and sighed, as Izuku collapsed on the floor again.
"Haaaaaaa! It won't workkkkk!!! I can't do it!!" He closed his eyes.
Asahi thought for a bit, holding up his chin with his hand in a thinking manner. Then suddenly he clapped his fist with his hand.
"Got it." He said.
Izuku opened one eye and looked up at him.
"What?"
Asahi turned his head and looked down at Izuku.
"I know what personality will be best for you - to have no link to your identity and real personality, but still be easy for you to act naturally as."
Izuku sat up with a smile. "And?"
Asahi sat down next to him.
"Well, you could be confident in talking and everything, but when it's a teacher or someone you "fear" or "respect" you stutter. That will happen automatically like it just did before. You care for your friends and classmates and everyone dear for you. You easily make friends and are very social, also very "innocent". Just make a dumb face every time there's a sex joke or something. But make it realistic."
Izuku widened his eyes. "Asahi! How do you know those things?!"
Asahi ignored the exclaim and continued.
"This way, as I said, you automatically and easily will flow into your new personality. You stutter because it's hard for you to stop yourself to say something extra, but others will think it's because your awkward infront of the person. In time you'll get used to it." He finished.
Izuku thought for a moment, then slowly nodded. "Well, it might work..."
"Not "might", it will work. Just try." Asahi encouraged, and stood up. Izuku also did, then exhaled and took a step back.
"Ok, here I go!"
Asahi nodded. "Right now, I am a random person, ok? Act in the situation like you will with that other personality."
Izuku nodded.

The two boys walked towards each other, when suddenly Asahi tripped.
"Oh!" He exclaimed, and Izuku caught him.
"Hey, you ok?" He said, helping Ash stand up again.
Asahi nodded. "Yeah, thanks. Sorry, I'm very clumsy hehe.." he mumbled rubbing his neck. Izuku was quietly impressed by Asahis acting skills.
Izuku shrugged. "That's ok. I'm Izuku by the way."
"Aika. Nice to meet you." They shook hands.

Izuku smiled proudly. "Well? Was that good?"
Asahi nodded. "Perfect. Now I'm a teacher. Not Aizawa, another teacher."
They separated again, and started their scene again. Izuku walked past Asahi, when Ash suddenly dropped his "books and papers".
"Ah!" He gasped and kneeled down.
Izuku ran up to him and kneeled down as well.
"Let me help you, Mr..."
Asahi grumbled. "I'm a miss."
Izuku gasped. "Ah ok sorry. Back to the scene."
"Let me help you, Miss..."
"Hatsume darling. Thank you so much, you see I've been sick for the past couple of days haha..." he awkwardly scratched his head.
Izuku, once again impressed, answered.
"Ah, it's o-ok..." he noticed how his voice started stuttering on its own as soon as he imagined a teacher. Impressive, but weird how spot on Asahi was. "I um.. you should pro-probably rest, if you're feeling bad, M-Miss Hatsume." He said, helping the "teacher" up and nervously rubbing his neck.
Asahi nodded with a smile. "Yes, I should, thank you dear. What your name?"
Izuku smiled. "T-Toshiro Miss. Hazumi Toshiro." He bowed.
"Well, thank you Toshiro dear. Have a nice day lovely." Asahi smiled and walked off.
"You too Miss!" Izuku smiled and waved.

Izuku laughed proudly when he saw the "thumbs up" signature that Asahi sent his way, back to being straight faced. "Yay! I'm perfect again!!"
Asahi nodded. "Now, the hardest part - Aizawa."
Izuku gulped. "Yes."

Asahi layed down on the grass and tucked his legs in. Izuku raised an eyebrow as to why he was pretending to sleep in class, but then realised that this is exactly what Aizawa would do.
He exhaled.
Izuku walked up to the "sleeping" "Aizawa" and stood there awkwardly.
"Uhm, Aizawa s..sensei? May I p..please ask for the h..homework?" He mumbled, trying to get Asahis attention. Asahi didn't move, only grumbled.
"On the desk."
Izuku nodded with a awkward smile. "O-ok thank you."
He walked over to the imaginary desk and grabbed the "papers". Then walked out of the "classroom."
He then turned around and smiled. "Well? I didn't call him old man or Zawa or geezer!" Izuku smiled and laughed, jumping around happily. Asahi stood up, nodding, and started dusting himself off from the grass and dirt.
"I think you are improving, Izu. Tomorrow up at 6 in the morning, we'll practise your behaviour in class and with friends. Then this again." He stated, seriously, then walked off, leaving a jaw dropped Izuku behind.
I'm not going to get any sleep or rest, am I? He wondered, then slowly followed Asahi back home.

Two and a half months left till the entrance exam.