Comfort - Peter Parker

Well I just got a call from aunt may saying how Peter was having a bad day and how she would like me to come over and check up on him and of course I will. So right now I'm just putting on some sweat pants and a black top. I got my keys and headed out I started driving to Peter's house.

20 minutes went by and I'm outside Peter's house I knocked on the door and Aunt may answered.

Aunt may : thanks for coming sweetheart he's upstairs

y/n : aww thanks for having me and how is he?

Aunt may : well he's still sad about Uncle Ben's death but I'm sure that a visit from you will maybe put a smile on his face

I quickly hugged Aunt may.

y/n : well let's see

I said smiling to her and going upstairs to Peter's room. I knocked on the door and heard Peter say this.

Peter : go away Aunt may please

y/n : it's not Aunt may it's y/n

I heard Peter's foot steps aproching. He opened the door and I gave him a hug. Then walked into his room. He laid down on his bed and I just sit down in his chair.

y/n : what's wrong?

Peter : nothing I'm fine

y/n : no your not

Peter : yes I am

He said as looked away from me.

y/n : Peter your not fine okay...so just tell me and we can work through this together

I said while I got up from the chair and went to go lay down next to him cuddling with him.

Peter : it's just everything that's going on right now and i just don't want to talk about it I'm sorry y/n

y/n : hey it's okay we don't have to talk if you don't want to

We looked at each other and smiled at each other.

y/n : you just need to know that I love you okay

Peter : I love you too y/n

We started kissing softly until we started craving each other more and more then kissing each other aggressively.....I got on top of him and soon enough it turned into a heated make out session.

We started taking off each others clothes throwing them on the floor soon enough we were both naked in his bed. We kept on making out I started running my hands threw his soft fluffy hair.

He flipped us around so he was on top of me. He started kissing down my neck to my titis.

Peter : god I love your body

He said as was leaving kisses all over my titis going down to my pussy. He started licking all over it I felt him kiss it and part my folds eating me out.

y/n : oh shittt

I held on tight to his hair and tried to be quiet so that we wouldn't get caught. But the feelings that he made me feel were unexplainable.

He kept eating me out until I couldn't help it anymore and I came in his mouth I felt him lick all my juices making me want him even more.

He came back up to my face and we started kissing again with so much more hunger. I felt his tip so close to my entrance that I couldn't help but grab his dick and put it inside me.

Peter : damn you need me that much

He chuckled and I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

y/n : just shut up and start fucking me already

Peter : as you wish my love

He put my leg over his shoulder and started pounding in and out of me. We kept going at it until we felt our climax coming in and Peter started rubing my pussy causing me to not be able to handle all the satisfaction that he was giving me.

y/n : auhh holy shittt

Peter : you know you like it

y/n : fuck I'm gonna cum

Peter : cum for me

As he said that we both came and let out a heavy sigh trying to catch our breath. After that we both cuddled up and watched a little movie as we were cuddling I put Peter's head on my titis and was playing with his hair until he fell asleep on me and soon enough I fell asleep too.