Christmas Get Away - Peter Parker

Peter was amazing he kept saving the world from every bad thing there happened. And I loved him for that but I missed my boyfriend. So me and Peter decided to have a little get away just me and him spending Christmas night together. And I could not wait for it.

We were on our way to our cabin right now Peter was driving with one hand in the steering wheel and the other holding my hand. I really did love him and I know that he loves being spiderman so I really wanted to support him and give him nothing but all my love. I looked at him with so much lust.

He kept driving until we finally got there. Peter parked and got out of the car and opened the door for me.

Peter : well where here just me and you

y/n : I could not be more happy

I said smiling at him and him smiling back at me we kissed and it was a beautiful kiss.

Peter : ready to go in? I had everything all set up for us

y/n : well what are we waiting for

I said as Peter grabbed our bags and we went into our cabin. I took my bag.

y/n : well imma go change real quick

Peter : alright just don't take too long

I went upstairs and just did a little quick night routine taking off my makeup and washing my face. After that I changed into some comfortable clothes.

 After that I changed into some comfortable clothes

After 10 minutes of doing all that. I went downstairs and saw Peter doing our fire place and everything looked so beautiful. There was like small little bed close to the fire place where I saw Peter laying down on.

 There was like small little bed close to the fire place where I saw Peter laying down on

Everything was so beautiful and I went to go sit next to Peter

Peter : well do you like it?

y/n : I love it thank you

Peter : I was hoping you would

He said chuckling and laughed.

Peter : and the best part is coming

He said going to get a bottle of wine and two glasses he sat back next to me and opened the wine bottle.

Peter : now let's just relax

I smiled at him as he gave me my glass of wine and we toasted.

y/n : this all looks amazing Peter I couldn't of ask for nothing more but just to be by your side

We put our glass's down and he gave me a kiss.

Peter : it's the least you deserve I know I don't give you much attention but I just want to do what's right and being spiderman is what's right

y/n : I know and I love you for that and just know I support you one hundred percent

Peter smiled at me and I smiled back.

Peter : now this is why I love you

He put his hand on my cheek pulling me closer to him we kissed. And soon enough one kiss turned into a whole make out. Peter got on top of me and started taking off my shirt and since I wasn't wearing a bra he just kept going down causing him to take off my shorts and panties throwing them across the living room.

Peter : well this is much better

y/n : I bet it is

I kissed him and started unboting his shirt and taking it off him I tossed it aside. I turned us around so I was on top and took off his joggers and boxers. We kept making out for a while I felt his hands going down my body from my waist to my ass and just pulling me closer to him. I kept playing with his hair running my hands trew it.

After a good couple of minutes of us just making out. I started touching his dick stroking it. I started kissing him passionately then going from his lips to his abs then his v line until I got to his dick. I kissed the tip of it. And he grabbed my hair taking it off my face. I grabbed his dick and took it all in my mouth and since Peter was pushing my head on his dick up and down I took all of his 9 inch dick in my mouth it caused me to gag on his dick sending vibrations onto it. I kept sucking on it while jerking him off as well he started moaning and moaning until it got really loud and I felt him twitch in my mouth.

Peter : holy fuck I'm about to cum

y/n : cum in my mouth

As I said that I felt his cum fill my mouth up. I swallowed all of it up. He grabbed me by my chin pulling me up and kissing me. We kept kissing for a good 5 minutes. Then I started lining myself up with him. And he started putting his dick in me. I started riding him slowly then going a little faster each time.

Peter : faster

I did as he said and started jumping up and down on his dick I was going so fast that we started making sounds of out skin clapping. I couldn't help but start moaning for him and soon enough he started letting some moans out. I felt Peter smack my ass causing me to moan louder.

y/n : mhmm fuckkk yesss harder

I said moaning he kept slapping my ass and I kept jumping up and down on his dick. We were both moaning messes. Then all of a sudden I felt him grabbing me from my waist and starting to pound his dick inside me I started moaning so loud I'm pretty sure our neighbors heard us.

y/n : uhh you're gonna make me cum

Peter : go ahead cum all over my dick

As he said that I came all over him and I felt him shoot his load of cum inside me.

I can't believe we really had sex infront of a fire place and I loved every second of it. After that me and Peter put a blanket over us and I ended up falling asleep on his chest with his hands around me.