Chapter 2: The Kamado Siblings

"Lady Tamayo! Yushiro! I've come to visi-" I stop abruptly at the sight of two children who looks to be in their teenage years. The girl is laying on her back, moving he legs in a rhythm that seems quite interesting. But the boy is staring at me with wide eyes, probably realizing the fact that I'm a demon.

This boy looks familiar though. I'm pretty sure I've never met him before, but I've seen him somewhere.

Realizing where I've seen him before, my eyes widened and I smiled brightly. "You're one of the kids that passed the Final Exams this year."

His eyes grew even wider, somehow proving that yes, it is possible to have eyes as wide as a tennis ball.

"How did you know that?!" He screamed. I was about to answer but detected movement coming from Yushiro. Using my demonic speed to my advantage, I blocked a hit aimed at the boy from Yushiro.

"Yushiro! What did I say about using such violence?!" Lady Tamayo stated sternly. "But Lady Tamayo, he-"

"There there, Yushiro. It's alright, I'd freak out too if a demon recognized me from such a place." I patted his head, attempting to calm him down. It seemed to work cause he sat back down in his original position and apologized to all of us.

Sitting across from Yushiro, I turned to the kid and began explaining how I knew that. "My demon blood art allows me to see what's happening in the present of someone else's eyes. When it first activated, I saw what was happening through my son's eyes. He was training to be a demon slayer."

He started thinking for a moment before his eyes lit up in recognition. "Are you the mother of that kid with yellow hair and yellow kimono?"

"Yes I am. Though, I haven't been able to see him because..." Pausing, I looked down in sadness. "I want to keep him safe from me. There are enough demons after me as it is." I continued, eventually looking back up to be met with a small frown of sympathy.

Or maybe even empathy.

"Although I haven't seen him in a while, I'm glad I can check up on him every now and then with my Blood Art." I smiled at the boy who smiled back.

We sat in silence for a few seconds before his eyes widened as if he realized something. "Oh, how rude of me! I haven't introduced us to you! I'm Tanjiro Kamado, and this is my sister Nezuko!" He replied, chuckling in embarrassment.

"It's alright dear, I haven't gotten to introduce myself either. My name is (Y/N) Agatsuma." I replied, smiling softly at the boy.

Just then, I remembered that this human boy was willingly talking to a demon. The same human boy also called a demon child his sister.

I wonder...

"Hey Tanjiro?" Said boy brought his attention back to me after hearing his name being called. He tilted his head to the side and replied with a simple 'yes?'

"Why haven't you reached for your sword since I got here?" I asked out of curiosity.

He smiled softly before replying. "I don't sense any bad intentions from you, nor have you threatened to hurt anyone here. Therefore, I have no reason to kill you."

My eyes widened at his words. His eyes widened when he saw tears, starting to panic and apologize repeatedly. Wiping the tears from my eyes, I smiled softly at him.  "You're such a kind soul, Tanjiro. If only the world had more of you."

Tanjiro blushed at the complement, most likely not use to it before he smiled brightly. "Thank you, Agatsuma!"

"Oh Tanjiro, no need for the formalities. Just call me (Y/N) or Lady (Y/N). I'm not sure why, but most people insist on calling me Lady (Y/N)." I shrug in small confusion.

He smiled before nodding. "Hai, Lady (Y/N)!"

I sighed before smiling in content.

Of course he would be included in the 'Lady' cult-

(I haven't watched the anime in a while so I'm depending on memory and google. Oh God, I don't remember the dialog-)

"GET DOWN!" Yushiro yelled suddenly. Quickly pushing Tanjiro and Nezuko down, my body acted as a shield for them. I felt pain in the side of my head and my hip from, by the looks of it, balls?

That's a new one.

Giggling could be heard where the once stable wall stood. We all looked over to see two demons, one bouncing the balls we were hit with.

"What fun! Don't you think so?" The female demon asked her companion.

Or at least I believe he's her companion.

"Stop the talking, we need to kill the boy." He replied, giving the girl an annoyed glance.

"Alright, alright, Mr.Grumpy Pants." She shot back, smiling sarcastically.

Oh boy.

I think, feeling the wounds from earlier finally finish healing.

Excuse my language, but this will be a pain in the ass-