Knocked The Wind Out Of Me

Unkept, damped black hair warped around my fingers like the night sky, alone and empty but with the moon and stars it brightens the dark fields with light

"How poetic of me." I scoffed.

The rope that tied Ash to the fence was almost as impossible as surviving a leap down the walls. It was knotted tightly on the wood, it was also in shrivels due to last night's rain. It was hopeless. Unless I could suddenly find a sharp object to cut the rope off. Though, that was unlikely to happen.

With my hands still tangled in Ash's messy nest of hair. I tried to untie the rope with my hands, but after struggling for what it seems like forever. I was actually thinking about willingly going back inside Angela's place to ask for a knife. Pushing my bang away from the front of my eyes, I heaved a sigh.

Sensing my frustration, Ash leaned into my touch. Neighing as if he wanted to be petted again and again. His fur was damp as well, but I give him the pets he deserved for being in the rain for over eight hours. Creasing his cheeks, I placed a kiss on his forehead with a tiny smile on my face, I sighed.

"Sorry for making you wait out here all night." I gave him a few more head pats, still struggling with the rope that attached him to the fence. "How are we going to get this shit off you?"

"Have you seen this woman?"

In the distance I could make out voices of people, for some reason they sounded so familiar. Smacking myself on the cheeks, I rolled my eyes and reminded myself that I had to focus on the task at hand, which was to untie this god damn rope.

"[Y/N]?" Someone called out in doubt, I turned around. Curious to see who had called out my name. " [Y/N] is that you?"

"Hange?"

Without a warning, they ran towards me and leaped into my arms before I could say anything. I yelped in surprise, landing in a bush next to the fence. Hange squealed in excitement, hugging me real tight. As a normal, sane person, Angela came out to see who made such a big ruckus, which made the situation even worse.

"Oh my god. We been searching for you since three in the morning!" Hange exclaimed. I didn't know if she was angry or not, but I wasn't willingly going to take the chance to find out. Cause an angry Hange is going to lead to the end of the world. " Why are you here in front of somebody's house?" She took a whiff of me and leaped off, "Wow! I don't need Mike's nose to smell how much alcohol you drank."

"To be honest, she did consume a lot yesterday."

The brunette spined her head around, looking at the women standing by the doorway. Then glanced back at me, then back to Angela again. Hands gripped tightly around the fence, I pulled myself off the ground to pat myself down to get rid of the dirt that had gathered onto myself.

"...[Y/N]..." Hange trailed off, glancing at both of us. It looks like they finally noticed what had happened. "Don't tell me that-"

A pebble knocked them in the head, shutting them up before they could finish the sentence. They winced, rubbing their head to smooth the pain. Rolling my eyes, I walked up to them and slid my hands up their thighs. They turned beet red as they made eye contact with me.