Saving Eren

Titans. Just naked big ass baby's, roaming the world as if they were the only living beings. In hoards and hoards, they ran funny. Their arms swung from side to side, their weight made the earth shake from each step they took. They killed, eaten, ripped off limbs from comrades and innocent people. They were monsters, humanity hated them. But who said they weren't perfect killing machines.

"ALL UNITS DISPERSE! GET AWAY FROM THE TITANS!"

Flocks of naked humans smashed onto the Armored Titan. Opening their jaw to take a bite as the Armored tried desperately to keep his captives alive. The units could only stare in shook, their eyes glued on the swarms of flesh and teeth. Flabbergasted at the sight of the killing.

"ALL UNITS CHRAGE!" The soldiers could only look at their commander with widen eyes. "THIS MOMENT WILL DECIDE THE FATE OF HUMANITY! IF WE LOOSE EREN, HUMANS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO INHERIT THIS LAND."

He pulled the reigns of his horse, "TAKE EREN BACK AND RETREAT IMMEDIATELY! DEDICATE YOUR HEARTS!"

All soldiers charged forward, scared but no longer hesitant. No one wanted to defy the Commander's orders. They followed him, snapping the reigns of their horse, going faster and faster.

"ADVANCE!"

As they continue to charge forwards, many of them were taken off their horse. Landing in the mouth of titans, but none of them stopped pushing. None of them ran away, that brought pride into the commander's heart. He was so proud that he got taken into an titans mouth too. (-_-)

"COMMANDER ERWIN!"

Heads turned back to look for their commander. But the blond only pushed his blade out, the shiny metal blade was pointed towards the titans. He furrowed his brows, yelling on the top of his lung. This might be his last order, his last words.

"ADVANCE!" He screamed, "ADVANCE! EREN'S RIGHT THERE!"

His command snapped them out of their state of shock. Gritting their teeth, they advanced towards the titans. Ready to attack as they left their commander in the jaws of an Titan.

——————

"So you're saying the Titans are actually humans."

In the room with only a bed and a few furniture stood five people. Four surrounded the blond commander around the bed. Erwin smiled when Hange explained her theory. Levi could only glare in disgust, unable to warp his head around her theory. He has been killing people, his own kind all along.

"Hey Erwin. What the hell are you smiling about?"

"Oh it's nothing."

"You're going to make me sick."

"It's just that . . . I been told that since I was a child."

Levi hummed, "Is that the real reason you joined the Survey corps?"

"Oh ease off Levi." Erwin sighed, closing his eyes, "My arm was bitten off. I'm physically and emotionally drained. Don't you have even an ounce of pity for me?"

"Well . . . You are pitiful." His grey eyes landed on Erwin tired face, "If [Y/N] was here right now. She'll be lecturing you for your missing arm-"

The room fell quiet. Levi looked around, he wondered why there was so much tension in the room. Especially why Erwin had such a sullen expression on. He was just as clueless as Connie, who was stiff and nervous at the new found tension. Now think about it, he haven't seen her anywhere. Not even when they were saving Eren. Levi gritted his teeth, his eyes narrowed.

" Erwin . . . Where the fuck did [Y/N] go?"

—————

"Guys we have to clean this place up before the Captain and Sergeant gets back." Eren panicked, he knew Levi was going to arrive soon and he was going to freak out if the house stayed this messy. But no one listened to him. They were all angry at Sasha for sneaking a piece of bread. "Guys-"

The door opened, silencing the 104th cadet from their chatter. There stood their new captain, Levi was in charge of them now. Eren slapped his hand over his face as he sighed. He was thinking about how he might as well kill himself before he gets punished for not making the house sparkling clean like the way captain likes it.

He watched as the black hair male walked into the house. His grey eyes didn't wander like Eren thought it was going to. But instead Levi walked up the stairs, probably to his new office, ignoring everyone else. Now this behavior was concerning to Eren, he never saw his captain so out of character. To the others, they just smiled, talking among themself again now that Levi's presence was gone. Jean stroll to Eren, he smacked him on the back making the green eye boy drop his broom.

"See what I told you. Captain Levi isn't as mean as you describe him to be. Look he didn't even look around. He just walked straight to his room." Jean chuckled, "Now where's the Sergeant? Where has she gone?"

Eren's eyes darken. His green eyes no longer shimmered at the mentioned of the missing Sergeant. He was right, something has definitely gone wrong and the Sergeant was why Captain Levi's behavior had changed.

Eren smacked Jean's hand away with one flick of his wrist. Jean shrugged and join Connie and Sasha's conversation. He didn't give a damn about Eren anyways. Armin watched from the sidelines as Eren place the broom against the wall and walked up the stairs. The blonde just hoped that everything will turn out alright.

He reached up, untying the white fabric from his head. Throwing it into the trash bin, the brown haired male mustered up all his courage. He stood in front of Levi's door, reaching his arm up. He knocked on it once. He waited for an answer, when there wasn't one. He knocked again. He was about to knock for the third time when the door opened.

"C-captain-" He stuttered, the lad didn't actually think that his captain will open up the door for him. He thought he most he would do was to speak behind the door. "Are you okay-"

"Get the cadets ready."

He spoke, Eren stared at his captain in utter disbelief. Has he already got over it? Or was there nothing wrong and he was imaging it. Was there was nothing wrong in the first place? Shaking his head, he nodded at his order and went down to gather his friends around the table. Eren's figure disappeared down the stairs.

Levi released a sigh, his eyes glue to the close window. Looking at the horizon as the sun slowly starts to set. His teeth sinked into his pink tinted lips, drawing blood. His fingers were locked together into a fist. He couldn't help himself but to drown in his frustration and misery.

"You'll pay for this."

Short chapter to start off the season. Next chapter I'll be skipping through a lot. Probably to when the scouts fight the beast Titan. But fear not, this story isn't over yet.