Chapter 1

There was silence in the empty bathroom.

Wow!

The already calm water surface in the bathtub suddenly showed a few fierce water halos, and then a hand jerked out from the edge of the bathtub, and tightly grasped the cold-toned edge of the bathtub.
The pale fingertips were due to excessive force. And they were little bloody. Suddenly a wet head broke through the surface of the water and exposed out of the bathtub.

Lin Yi, who had just broken free from the suffocation that covered him, was soaked, water were on his eyelashes, he was stunned and confuse as to what's happening.
Immediately afterwards, he coughed involuntarily, and spit out several mouthfuls of water that choked Him.

He was embarrassed and feeling sense of loss.

Lin Yi finally stopped coughing and looked down at his arm. The thin black shirt clung to his body with the water, and the exposed wrist was too white, looking fragile and slightly sick.

The scene of his car accident was still clearly reflected in his mind. He can be sure that he had no chance of surviving, but what wa the situation now?

He raised his hand and moved his hand, his fingertips were slightly cool, although his body was weak, he could feel the full vitality in his body.

Lin Yi propped up his upper body and stood up from the bathtub. He followed this body's habit and strode forward, but he almost fell because of his body's soft legs but he managed to stay still and  staggered and held on to the wall, his head was dizzy, and another memory suddenly emerged to entangle him, and quickly merged with his original memory. At the same time, Lin Yi's heart throbbed, and he felt immense pain from the back of his neck.

He stretched out his hand to cover the back of his neck, staggered while is body hit the wall again.
He walked to the mirror with his soft legs, and he saw his face clearly again.

The person in the mirror was a boy in his early twenties who seemed to be too slender and weak. At this moment, the memories also explained everything to Lin Yi.

He was indeed dead. His original body died in a car accident, but he didn't know how he was reborn as this person who share the same name with him(LY). To make matter worse in a blink of an eye he change from ordinary man to a male Omega.

"Omega." Lin Yi muttered the word silently, at the same time thinking of the attribute that the word represented, he couldn't help frowning deeply, but he was ready for a moment.

All the memories of the original were enough for Lin Yi to know the rules and background of this world so that he could live without flaws. However, in Lin Yi's eyes, the rules of this world are light and light in terms of words alone.

The place where the original owner died was the capital star of the First Empire. The First Empire ended its rapid expansion about two hundred years ago. After defeating all its opponents, it entered an unprecedented period of stability. The Capital Star is the most prosperous planet of them all.

People in the empire are clearly divided into three, six or nine classes based on their bloodlines and attributes. The division of blood had the most obvious influence on the empire for a longer time. Take Capital Star as an example. Almost all the residents of Capital Star have been genetically optimized. Not only do they look outstanding, but their physical fitness is constantly enhanced. The so-called attributes refer to the six divisions of male and female gender plus Alpha, Beta and Omega attributes.

Alpha has the strongest physique and assumes the most leadership positions in the empire, while beta is mediocre. It has the most number in the empire and has ordinary fertility. The rest is omega, which has the weakest physique and appearance, but has strong fertility.
Because of the fertility of omega. There was a period in the empire were the destiny of omega was to depend on alpha, and then fertility was regarded as the life goal for Omega.