💦Cleansed - Regie💦

Idea: You are Oliver and Sebastian's sister and one day, you decided to help them film a vlog but before you do, you and the boys go and get some boba but one of the boys doesn't want just boba.

| ~ | ~ | ~| ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ |

"Y/n. Wake up, you promised us that you were going to be in our vlog," I hear Sebastian whisper as I opened my eyes to see both Sebastian and Oliver standing over me.

"What time is it?" I groan, stretching for a few seconds before sitting up on my bed.

"It's 8:30. Everybody is already downstairs waiting," Oliver states as I look around my room.

"Okay. I'll be right down," I said as I get up from my bed, Sebastian and Oliver leaving my room.

I went to my closet and grabbed an outfit to wear for their vlog.

I brushed my teeth and gathered my things before walking down the stairs

"I'm ready," I said as I saw that mostly everybody was dressed as well.

"Took you long enough," Darren said with a smirk as I give him a glare.

"Where are we going?" I ask, ignoring Darren as we all make our way to the door.

"Regie wants to get some boba before we can do the vlog," Justin answered as he rolls his eyes.

"Hey. Can a man get something to drink before we do the vlog?" Regie smirks as he throws an arm over my shoulder.

"I actually am kind of thirsty," I point out as we made our way to the car.

"See? I'm not the only one thirsty," Regie states as he opens the door for me to get in the car.

"I wonder what else she's thirsty for," Ryan says as he sends me a knowing smirk.

"Shut up," I mumble to Ryan, giving him a side nudge as a blush of red shows on my cheeks.

Ever since I told Ryan that I had a crush on Regie, he promised he wouldn't tell anyone, even Regie but he still makes fun of me for it.

I glance at Regie to see him giving me a small smile so I give one back.

Ding!

I open my phone to see that it's a message from Regie.

You look hot today😉

I look up from my phone to see Regie eyeing me with a smirk.

I clear my throat and turn my phone back off.

Ding!

Come on. You know you don't want to ignore me😏