💦Unwrap Me - Sebastian [Pt.2]💦

Idea: After you pranked Sebastian and the boys, Seb decides to unwrap you.

Warnings: SMUT

| ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ |

"We need to talk," Seb said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his room.

As he dragged me to his room, I held the jacket close to my body so that it wouldn't fall.

When we got to his room, Seb opened his door and pulled me inside his room. He turned around and closed the door, locking it.

He then brought me to stand in front of his bed, turning me around so that my back is facing the bed.

"Babe, what are you-" I started but Seb leaned in and kissed me, holding my face as I kissed back.

The kiss lasted for a few more seconds before he slowly backed up, his hand still touching my cheek.

"I need you to let me do something," he said as he stared into my eyes.

"Wh-what is it?" I stuttered, my grip tightening on Seb's jacket that was over my shoulders.

"Let me unwrap you," he said as I just stared at him, shocked by his suggestion before slowly nodding.

He leans in and kisses me again, his hand now leaving my cheek as I now feel his jacket slowly slipping from my shoulders and into the floor.

He then grabs my waist and brings me closer to his body as I now wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

He then starts to back me up against the bed, making me break the kiss as I slowly start to move back.

I carefully lay back down as he gets on the bed and hovers over me. He sits up on his knees and takes off his shirt, leaving him in his jeans, before leaning down and gives me a soft, slow kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He breaks the kiss and gives me a long look as his hands trail down to my stomach until it touches the wrapping paper that is wrapped around my waist.

He then takes a hold of the wrapping paper and rips it off me, throwing it to the side. He does the same thing to wrapping paper that is wrapped around my chest.

With one hand, he starts to undo his belt. Once he's done, he pulls down his jeans along with his underwear.

In an instant, he inserts his length into me, making me arch my back as I let out a small whine.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he groaned, as he slowly starts to push further in, making me hiss out in pain.

I start to grip the sheets under me, my grip tightening on the sheets as he now starts to go at a slow pace once I adjusted to his size.

He leans down to my neck and starts to give it soft kisses, as I now wrap my arms around his neck.

"Babe-" I breathed out as he continues to keep his slow and gentle pace.

"Yeah?" He pants, his face still buried in my neck.

"Could you, uh-go faster?" I moaned.

Without warning, he takes one of his hands and holds my leg against his waist as he starts to thrust into me at an unrelenting tempo, making me let out a breathy moan.

"Shit!" He hissed as he did one last thrust before emptying himself inside me, before slowing down to a stop.

I drop my arms to the side, letting out a pant as he takes out his dick and lays beside me, panting as well.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked, turning his head to me as I shook my head.

"I'm fine. I just need a minute," I breathed out with a smile.

"You know... considering this was our first time, we should do this more often," he said, making me let out a chuckle.

"Sure, just let me know when you want to unwrap me again," I said with a smile before sitting up. 

Just then, someone knocks on Seb's door.

"Who is it?" Seb yells out as he sits up from the bed.

"It's Ryan,"

"What do you want, Ryan?"

"Are you guys done? We are trying to make a YouTube video," Ryan said as I look at Seb in shock.

"Yeah, we'll be right down," Seb says as he gives me a smirk.

I then heard Ryan's footsteps getting lower and lower, indicating that he was now gone.

I gave Seb a light snack, making him jump in surprise.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asks with a chuckle.

"That's what you get when you fuck your girlfriend inside a room that can clearly be heard by your friends," I said as I stood up from his bed and grabbed jacket that I wore earlier and putting it around my shoulders.

"Oh, come on," he said with a smile as I made my way towards his bathroom door. "It's not my fault that you were wearing something that I can't resist,"

I rolled my eyes and turned around, to see Seb already in front of me with a smirk.

"Come on. You know you liked it," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist as I slightly pushed him away from me.

"Shut up," I said with a smile as I walked past him.

I walked inside the bathroom and took off the jacket that was around my shoulders before entering his shower.

I turn around to see him smirking at me.

"No, we are not doing a round 2. The others already heard us the first time," I said as I turned back around and turned on the water.

"Okay, okay, fine," he said with a smile as he held up his hands in surrender. "I'll wait for you until you're done," he said as he walked out of the bathroom, leaving em to shower myself.

TIME SKIP
3rd POV

After Seb and Y/n were done cleaning themselves, they changed into a new pair of clothes and made their way downstairs.

"Oh my god, finally, you guys are done," Oliver told them with a smirk. "You know, if you guys knew you were going to be that loud, you could've just told us to go out or something," he said, making Y/n roll her eyes.

"Whatever," she said with a shake of her head, before making her way to the kitchen to find something to eat.

"So, Seb. Tell us... how was it?" Regie asked Seb who playfully pushes him.

"Shut up, bruh," Seb replied with a smile before following Y/n to the kitchen.

| ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ |

Sorry for the late update! I was busy with college work😭😭