Help - Justin [Pt.2]

Idea: After Justin finds out that you have been harassed at a club, he gets an idea that he couldn't always protect you.

| ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ |

"Is something wrong?" I asked, worriedly as he gives me a look.

"Can we talk?" Justin asks as I give him a look of confusion.

"Sure. What do you want to talk about?" I ask as I now sat up on my bed, my blanket now over my legs.

Justin walks up to my bed and sits down on the edge of my bed.

"Y/n, I heard about the guys bothering you back at the club. I'm sorry I couldn't do more to protect you,"

I looked up at him, my eyes reflecting a mixture of gratitude and vulnerability. "It's not your fault, Justin. I appreciate that you care, but I've had to deal with situations like that before. I try my best to handle them on my own,"

"I know but I should've went with you to prevent this from even happening," he sighs. "I'm a horrible boyfriend," he finished, looking down.

"Hey," I call out, touching his cheek, making him look up at me. "You're not a horrible boyfriend, okay? As a matter of fact, you're my protector, and I appreciate you more than you know," I calmly told him with a smile.

"I know, but—"

"Justin, I swear to god. If you blame yourself one more time..." I sighed, making him chuckle.

"Okay, okay. I won't," he smiled, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Good," I smile as I looked up at him.

"Well, I'm going to head back to my room, then," he said with a small smile as he went to stand up.

"Wait..." I call out, grabbing his wrist, making him turn towards me.

"Could you lay down with me until I sleep?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Of course," he smiled, making me scoot over on my bed as he climbed in next to me.

Justin wraps his arms around me, gently pulling me close as we settled into my bed.

"You comfy?" he asked, making me nod.

"Mhmm, perfect," I smiled, closing my eyes as I felt him nestle against my back, his chest pressed against me, creating a comforting embrace.

"You know, this is my favorite part of the day," he whispers.

"Mine too. It feels like everything else just fades away," I whisper back, as I closed my eyes again, feeling the security of being held, while Justin pressed a gentle kiss on the back of my neck.

"I love you,"

"I love you more," I smiled, before falling asleep in his arms.

| ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ | ~ |

END OF IMAGINE!

Sorry for the short imagine. I was running out of ideas on what to put so I just decided to end it like that😅