🤎 Glamrock Freddy X Montgomery Gator Part 1 💚

Monty's P.O.V.:

WHAT THE FUCK FREDDY?! EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT UNTIL YOUR DUMBASS FUCKING RUINED EVERYTHING! IT'S UNFAIR.

(These thoughts kept going around spinning in Monty's mind and it was driving him crazy. His mind was so bad, that he tore up his entire personal room.)

I.. Oh my.. my room.. is a mess.. I think I need a breather.

(Monty goes outside his room)

*Inhales and exhales multiple times*

We shouldn't be this mad at Freddy. No, I shouldn't be mad at Freddy this badly. It's unhealthy of me to tear up my personal room just because of one mistake. Everyone makes mistakes, Monty. Relax. Although, I really wish I could comfort Roxanne. I can hear her meltdowns every second. I figured she would've wanted to be left alone, so I just left her. I felt really bad for not saying anything, but I just never really had a relationship between us. We just see each other as co-workers? If that makes sense, even though we aren't working or anything. I know for a fact Chica didn't mind at all about the performance because she just kept rocking out and I guess it didn't bother me because we shouldn't worry too much about one mistake. I've learned that now, but I hope Roxanne is able to understand that lesson, too. Chica's guitar was very loud, so trying to understand my own thoughts was a difficult task. I didn't hear anything come from Freddy's room though. Very quiet. Too quiet? Nah, maybe he's still powering on? It should've finished already, but maybe he understood the fact that everyone seemed to hate him because of what he did, but no one did! Well.. I did.. but now I forgive him! Although, something doesn't feel right when it comes to me and him. Actually, I'm starting to think that no one here likes me. Chica only cares about eating pizza and garbage, so there's no way I would want to open up to someone so.. ignorant. I mean, she's cool and all, but I just don't think now would probably be the time to talk to her about anything. Just leave her to continue her jamming session. Freddy on the other hand, I feel like he doesn't like me because of what happened to the bunny guy, Bonnie. Ever since he's been taken away from the stage, Freddy has been always looking down at me. I didn't mean to replace him! I just.. did though.. yeah, no one here likes me, which is perfectly fine. If no one cares about me, why the hell should I be caring about SOMEONE WHO FUCKING RUINED THE FUCKING SHOW! I DON'T HAVE TO CARE ABOUT HIM AND I WON'T. IF HE DOESN'T LIKE ME JUST BECAUSE HIS "OLD PAL" IS GONE FOREVER, DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO LIKE HIM. GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF FREDDY. YOU, TOO, MONTY. WHY ARE YOU EVEN CARING ABOUT A FUCKING IGNORANT GIGANTIC LEADER!

(Just then, Monty's glass that was separating his room to the hallway that leads to all of the rooms shattered as he scratched it. To Monty's eyes, everything went in slow motion. Each glass particle fell slowly. All over in his room and in the hallway. When the glass hit the hallway, you could hear: *clink* ... *clink clink* ... *clink clink clink*. As soon as each of the glass had been fallen, multiple had gotten stuck inside of Monty's system causing him to shut down. Alarms went off. Vanessa came by with other bots, made them put Monty on a rolling cart and pushed him to the door in his room that went inside the walls where there was an elevator, where if they'd went down, they'd be in the room Parts & Service.)

Freddy's P.O.V.:

(Minutes before the alarms went off)

I'm back.. Oh no.. What have I done? I can hear crying, but it was difficult to hear due to scratching on walls in another room, most likely Monty, ugh, and jamming sessions happening far away, most likely Chica! Well, at least she's doing alright. Monty can go suck a cock. (Soon it'll be literally 😏 NAW I'M JK) Fuck him and his feelings. Roxanne.. I'm.. sorry.. if I've made you cry and have low self-esteem due to my actions. I'm not even quite sure what I was looking at that caused me to shut down completely. Possibly a guest I've never seen before? Oh well.. too late to go look back apparently. I do hope I can apologize to her soon. Is my body functioning properly? I believe it is..

(Freddy gets up from his couch, sits up, stands up, walks around his room and then finally sits down on his chair in front of his star mirror.)

Seems to be in perfect order Freddy! You got this! Don't give up!

(Freddy then leaves his room to go find Roxy and apologize to her. He uses the door in his room that leads to the other hallway [the one I mentioned in Monty's P.O.V. {the elevator room inside the walls}] and makes his way towards Roxy's room. Freddy could hear faint crying, but after going up the elevator it was concluded that the one crying was definitely Roxy. Monty had stopped clawing and making a mess of his room by now.)

Thank god that stupid alligaytor stopped making noise. Fucking gay ass. Now, I should check up on Roxy.

(Freddy opened the door and went inside Roxy's room with a startled Roxy.)

"Ugh! Freddy get out of my room!" Roxy yelled obviously annoyed by the fact he came into her room.

"I- uh- wanted to apologize for-"

"I don't have time to be hearing lazy ass apologies. GET OUT!"

"Fine! I'm going! BYE!" After saying that I stormed out of the room. Ugh! Why was she so difficult to worry after?! WHY IS SHE EVEN MAD AT ME?! IT'S NOT MY FAULT HER SORRY ASS IS HAVING MELTDOWNS JUST BECAUSE ONE SIMPLE FUCKING MISTAKE!

(Freddy then slammed the wall in front of Roxy's room which caused some stuff in there to make loud breaking sound effects and then the alarms went off. Freddy was so scared he ran into his room, closing the curtains, and laying on his couch, not knowing it was his fault the alarms went off. It was Monty's.)

"FREDDY I SWEAR TO GOD IF THAT WAS YOU-" Roxy yelled.

(Freddy then shut down..)

To be continued

(By the way, in this story Roxy wasn't crying because of Gregory, but because of the performance with Freddy that didn't go out so well. I just thought that you'd want to hear that just in case you guys were confused as to why Roxy was crying because of Freddy. Thank you for reading 🤎 Glamrock Freddy X Montgomery Gator Part 1 💚! Until next time!